Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Buying] Looking for Bewitching Nidalee NA

Discussion on [Buying] Looking for Bewitching Nidalee NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Buying] Looking for Bewitching Nidalee NA

Looking for an account with Bewitching Nidalee on the NA server!
PM or leave a comment so we can negotiate a price! Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB - NA account Bewitching Nidalee
05/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I am looking to buy an account with the Bewitching Nidalee skin on it That's the only real requirement I have Bonuses would be Haunting Nocturne skin, lots of champions, good rune setups, etc. Am on NA Will use Paypal, have done many transactions thru there PM Me here if interested please, or if anyone knows how I can get this skin on another account (code? gift? etc.)
[Suche / Searching] EUW Account with Nidalee skin (Bewitching Nidalee)
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says, I'm looking for an account with Bewitching Nidalee skin. I can also trade my account for it. If you're interested, feel free to pm me. I could also trade it for my account with 3 skins (Bladecraft Orianna, Frostfire Annie, Woad Ashe) and 28 champs but it's enough if your account only has Bewitching Nidalee skin and it should be on EUW. I can also pay with PSC. Only trading via trusted middleman.
WTB Tiger Nidalee oder bewitching nidalee
04/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[Request] Bewitching Nidalee
02/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey everyone! Looking for a LoL account with Bewitching Nidalee on it! :) I don't care what the stats are on it (including elo/level/wins or lost, etc.) It can be level one with nothing but Nidalee and Bewitching Nidalee! Looking to trade for it! One year of Xbox Live (code). Why would I pay 60 bucks worth for an account with just bewitching nidalee on it? Well to be quite frank.. I'm obsessed with Nidalee and have every skin on her for my main, but I reallllllly want Bewitching Nidalee!...
[WTB] Lvl 30 EUW Account with Bewitching Nidalee!
09/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
closed