Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting/Lessons on NA Bronze-Gold!

Discussion on Elo Boosting/Lessons on NA Bronze-Gold! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boosting/Lessons on NA Bronze-Gold!

Hello i would like to keep my main anonymous I was 1950 at S2
Currently at Gold Tier 1 (Hitting plat tomorrow if i have time)

Things that i offer
  • Duo Q Boosting
  • Lessons on all roles

Pricing
Bronze league
$10 a tier
$15 for Tier 1 Promotion
Silver league
$15 a tier
$20 for Tier 1 Promotion
Gold league
$20 a tier
$25 for Tier 1 Promotion

NOTE: For Duo Q boosting i will charge $5 extra because it comes with lessons and are generally harder.

Contact me Via Skype
Elohellfree

If you would just like to know more about me feel free to add me and we can talk.
Old 02/05/2013, 05:57   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Testing their service.. So far so good! Friendly an professional service. Definitely capable of winning and carrying gold bracket games. Will post back when order is complete
Old 02/05/2013, 06:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice work on vouching yourself.
Old 02/05/2013, 11:08   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana222 View Post
Nice work on vouching yourself.
Lol what?
Old 02/06/2013, 02:51   #5

Im new around here, Foodcarbs is my first customer =D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting ratings and lessons (EUW)
04/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 168 Replies
Hey guys, The oldest elo booster on this site is back! Boosting I've got my own personal boosting team, all boosters who work for me are at least diamond division, even some of the top 100 players work for me. Aside from that I also boost myself as I'm dia 1 myself. Having players this good do your boosting means it is a guaranteed success WITHOUT boosters using drophacks, scripts or bots. Coaching
Elo Boosting/Lessons NA/EUW 2400+
07/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone me and a my friend whos currently 2200 elo on euw are looking for some elo jobs and coaching to do server doesnt matter for all proof you can ask me to add you in game from skype:chris.lambert99 Prices : Lessons 20$/hour Elo boost 0-1200 = 20$ / 100 1300-1500 = 35$ / 100 1600-1800 = 45$ / 100 1900 = 50$ / 100 2000 = 75$ / 100 2000+ = negotiable / 100
Elo Boosting and Lessons service
06/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im a new person who wants to make a bit of money from helping out people like you through the game as i want RP XD (its an addiction :P ) So im offering elo boosts or giving you players lessons in how to play at a high level. I main the carries AP and AD so could show you various tricks there. You can add me on skype, "ahsanpao13" and my main account is on the EUNE server, "sa1na". We can talk over the prices as can be negotiable and this is my first time so i need to see how this goes...
Elo Boosting and Lessons Service 100%
06/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello , First to say who am I , I was 2.1k elo player season one but my account got hacked now im stucked at 1.7k but gonna move up soon in-game name : emo gerov So I want to help u being better in the game and im giving lessons for good price . Even 5$ is good so price won't be problem , I will teach u the basics of the game and would play some games to show u what I mean The other service which i can give u is elo boosting . I can climb u up with 100+ to 400+ elo depending on your...
Elo Boosting and Lessons Service
06/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , First to say who am I , I was 2.1k elo player season one but my account got hacked now im stucked at 1.7k but gonna move up soon in-game name : emo gerov So I want to help u being better in the game and im giving lessons for good price . Even 5$ is good so price won't be problem , I will teach u the basics of the game and would play some games to show u what I mean The other service which i can give u is elo boosting . I can climb u up with 100+ to 400+ elo depending on your...