Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elo boost to 1900 or coaching

Discussion on elo boost to 1900 or coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
elo boost to 1900 or coaching

Hello everyone i am back to sell elo boosts! I have been playing league since june 2010 so you could definitely say I enjoy this game and would love to help some of you get out of elo hell I have good experience in high elo and any order you guys want should be fulfilled in 2-5 days depending on how much elo is wanted and what times you are online

My 2100 account currently this season ~
My diamond account last season~!

I would like to thank anyone in advance for atleast looking at this post and thinking about buying.
-
Contact me via skype Karill7
^
^
^
Below 1200 0.40 per elo
Below 1400 elo 0.60$ per elo
1400-1700 elo 0.80 per elo
1700-1900 1.00 per elo
All jobs are discrete i will never whisper your friends unless you ask me to~
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I ALSO SELL COACHING 13$ HOUR!~~~~~

ALL PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL
I play NA only
Old 01/31/2013, 13:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wait a sec you were diamond last season but you have gold icon on your profile from last season 1st picture has gold other one has diamond hmmmmmmmm seeems legit D: noobs learn to scam atleast
Old 01/31/2013, 13:11   #3

the first account is my smurf
Old 02/02/2013, 14:28   #4

delete this pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling elo boosts up to 1900 or coaching
01/31/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hello everyone i am back to sell elo boosts! I have been playing league since june 2010 so you could definitely say I enjoy this game and would love to help some of you get out of elo hell I have good experience in high elo and any order you guys want should be fulfilled in 3-7 days depending on how much elo is wanted and what times you are online My 2100 account currently this season ~ http://i.imgur.com/uaId3U9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/faeAB9M.jpg My 2k account this season...
Lowelo Boost und Coaching
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hiermit biete ich mein EloBoost + Coaching im lowelo an. Ich selber bin ein "nur" ehemaliger 1900 Spieler und spiele jeden Tag erfolgreich Accounts aus dem Lowelo rauf ins ranked, welches bis Heute 1250 waren. Da mir bei den recht vielen Kunden das Boosten auf Gold zulang dauert, biete ich hier ein Boosting von 0-1200 an. Also bis zum neuen "silber". zusätzlich, bzw gratis dazu gibts von mir ein coaching. Das kann durch replays oder spectaten gegeben werden, oder ihr besorgt noch einen...
Cheapest ELO Boost Around + Coaching
08/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Welcome in My Elo Boosting Service Thread ! 1. Introduction We are a group of players between 1700-2350 that try to make some money on League of Legends, not at least League of Legends is our passion as well, we love to play this game. That is why we would like to help you escape the elo hell and getting some money out of it. We grant you fast elo boost up to 1900-2000 rating, boosted many accounts, check our screenshots below. Keep in mind our service is one of the fastest but isn't the...
Elo Boost By 2.2k Players + Coaching
06/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Welcome in My Elo Boosting Service Thread ! 1. Introduction We are a group of players between 1700-2350 that try to make some money on League of Legends, not at least League of Legends is our passion as well, we love to play this game. That is why we would like to help you escape the elo hell and getting some money out of it. We grant you fast elo boost up to 1900-2000 rating, boosted many accounts, check our screenshots below. Keep in mind our service is one of the fastest but isn't the...
elo boost or coaching
04/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone I am new to this forum so be nice if this sell is in the wrong forum area ;D. I am currently at 2k elo on league of legends and, I will also be doing coaching if anyone is interested in that. I have a lot of free time now a days and i love to play LoL so I would like to do this in my free time. :mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo:: mofo: I would like to thank anyone in advance for atleast looking at this post and thinking about buying. Contact me via skype...