Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sadist Hero's Official Elo Boosting Thread *Update'd*

Discussion on Sadist Hero's Official Elo Boosting Thread *Update'd* within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 183/1/8
****** Hero's Official Elo Boosting Thread *Update'd*

Hello Folks,

Sadly, school restarted, 2 of my boosters got tired of league and stopped for better grades.

We are now only 2 boosters, taking 2jobs at a time!

MAX BOOSTING IS: GOLD IV.

So here are the new the prices:

Bronze Divison:
Bronze V - IV - III - II = 25$ / division*
Bronze I -> Silver V = 30$*

Silver Divison:
Silver V - IV - III - II = 30$ / divison*
Silver I -> Gold V = 35$*

Gold Divison:
Gold V -> Gold IV = 40$*

*: Include series

Currently taking : 2 Jobs

Note: KEEP ALL NON-BOOST RELATED POSTS OUT OF THIS THREAD PLEASE.

Pm / Post / Skype for more infos

Gab
Old 01/27/2013, 05:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

****** boosted my account from 1050 to 1407. Fast booster can vouch for him. Cheap prices too! Idk what that guy saying he got scammed idk about.
Old 01/27/2013, 17:52   #3

bump... =[
Old 01/27/2013, 18:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Traded with this guy many times.. not sure what the scam post is about. Definitely not a scammer.
Old 01/27/2013, 18:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't exactly know what happened with this Vinny character, but i will vouch for the services Mr. Faust, or ****** as hes known of the fourms, services. At this point i have bought both a account and an elo boost of 150 from him and everything has worked out great. In a general business of shady practice and scammers, ****** has been a pretty outstanding guy to deal with. Just for reference i do not know ****** IRL or in game, i met and dealt with him purely through this website.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2013, 19:50   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imutti View Post
I don't exactly know what happened with this Vinny character, but i will vouch for the services Mr. Faust, or ****** as hes known of the fourms, services. At this point i have bought both a account and an elo boost of 150 from him and everything has worked out great. In a general business of shady practice and scammers, ****** has been a pretty outstanding guy to deal with. Just for reference i do not know ****** IRL or in game, i met and dealt with him purely through this website.
Same, I dont know this guy at all other than here but I have traded with him buying, selling, boosting, borrowing accounts, refunding etc.. We have probably "done business" a dozen times? Never any issues. One time a purchased account was reclaimed but he promptly refunded the money. Legit, friendly, and trusted trader. GTFO with your hate spam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2013, 20:39   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've reported all of the posts.. you're just going to end up with a suspension or ban if you dont watch yourself. If you really think you were scammed and have legitimate proof there is an appropriate section for that. This thread is for purchasing NA boosts up to 1550. Good day to you sir.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2013, 21:55   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ordered 200 elo. Will update as it progresses!
Old 01/27/2013, 22:03   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
This guy is legit...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2013, 00:19   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny Smith View Post
So because he didn't scam you, that means he didn't scam me? Good logic. Also, if you look at his threads, you will see that there have been other complaints of Sadist hero scamming them. It also seems very suspicious that you would come to defend someone you have traded with. How do you know that he didn't scam me? Why are you being so defensive?

Why would you say 'Mr Faust'? It is very suspicious that you would call him that for a number of reason:

1) You don't know him IRL, as you said
2) Our skype log is an argument about what his real name is, no-one would ever call anyone else by their surname on these forums unless there was a very specific reason, and it seems the reason you are doing this is because you are infact 'Sadist Hero', one of his many multi-accounts, and are just trying to clear your name, and trying to re-inforce the argument that your name is Mr. Faust.
Lol Gabriel Faust is his Skype name and im being both polite and professional something you Sir are not. Look i'm not gonna argue with you but lemme tell you something. In the real world bring up shit from 8 months ago and vandalizing/highjacking a guys thread and place of business is way shadier than some 20 dollar disagreement.

If we want to get specific, why are you waiting this long to say something. Why are you not dealing with this in private. Why don't you discuss this in the area designated for these types of issues. Why arnt you involving a third party like the Mods, you know people who deal with this kind of thing.

Everything about your claim is shady, and the way in which you are handling it is inappropriate. I am in no way a "second" account of his.

Pro tip- If you want people to take you seriously and you want to lend your claim credibility, you need to learn to act and conduct yourself in a manor that isn't immature and childish. Stop with the flaming and handle this matter in private.
Old 01/28/2013, 21:03   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As far as I know this guy is legit. I used his service before.
Old 01/28/2013, 21:09   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Oh gosh
Old 01/31/2013, 19:09   #13

Bump

/ty mods for removing all the hate !
Old 01/31/2013, 20:31   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why did you remove me from skype Gabriel Faust-Du Sablon, and why did you delete that message on skype?
Old 02/01/2013, 05:45   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny Smith View Post
Why did you remove me from skype Gabriel Faust-Du Sablon, and why did you delete that message on skype?
Dude it was $20 dollars like well over 7 months ago..

GET THE F*** OVER IT