Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there a market for empty lvl 30 accounts?

Discussion on Is there a market for empty lvl 30 accounts? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a market for empty lvl 30 accounts?

I am wondering what people would pay, and if they would be interested in empty and clean level 30 accounts?

By empty I mean, no champions, no runes, and a bit of RP and IP gained from leveling.

This would be ideal for a smurf, second account that you do not have to level yourself. Since this would be mass produced by me, I can guarantee that I have no interest in your single account.

If you would like to create the account yourself, and give me a week to complete it, that would be fine aswell.

Thoughts?
Old 01/24/2013, 23:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'd buy one, or just buy the bot to create my own and do the same thing you're planning on doing. So yes, i'd say there is a market. You wouldn't make much off of the account; maybe $10 each if you're lucky.
Old 01/24/2013, 23:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YappyT View Post
I'd buy one, or just buy the bot to create my own and do the same thing you're planning on doing. So yes, i'd say there is a market. You wouldn't make much off of the account; maybe $10 each if you're lucky.
I know I would pay more then 10 dollars for a new account made, with my desired name on it.
Its more of a "make me a smurf" I cant be arsed playing.
I guess people would use more than 10 dollars on exp boosts alone if they were to do it themself.

You could get your own bot, but thats beats my purpose, I am looking for the lazy ones

My best selling point would be that this is safer than buying x account with z champion and y skins REALS CHEAP, NO HACKS GUARANTEED.
Once I have made the account and leveled it, either in my name or yours, I am done with it.
Old 01/25/2013, 03:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
10$
Old 01/25/2013, 05:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 620
i would be interested for one, would you have one at this moment?