Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Brand New Elo Boosting Service (NA)

Discussion on Brand New Elo Boosting Service (NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Brand New Elo Boosting Service (NA)

Hey there my name is munsta and I am sorta new to this boosting thing. I use to play for my friends and get them elo and then they told me I should start doing it for money. I have no clue right now what to do for pricing so hit me up with an email if you are interested and we can discuss prices then! My email is . My current elo is around 2200 but I want to talk a break from my account and help out others.

Thanks,
Munsta
Old 01/24/2013, 01:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You haven't even stated what elo you are.
Old 01/24/2013, 01:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not to mention I have already messaged him several times offering to help him set up pricing etc and he won't respond.
Old 01/24/2013, 03:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy has bought an elo boost before from someone, and doesn't even give out any information about his elo..
Old 01/24/2013, 07:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LOL:

Old 01/24/2013, 10:46   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodcarbs View Post
LOL:

pwned
Old 01/26/2013, 04:39   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So your going to show us your boosted elo lol?
Thanks
1 User