Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(NA) WTB Fresh level 30

Discussion on (NA) WTB Fresh level 30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(NA) WTB Fresh level 30

As title says willing to buy a fresh level 30 account. Only paying in Riot Pionts. Add skype : Nival.r
Willing to use OMM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] NA Fresh level 30 account
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Has around 10 champs, 0 ranked games so you can get to 1600 elo within 10 games Paypal only, msg me here or post in thread if interested. Will provide screenshots if need be.
WTB Fresh Elo NA accounts level 30 only.
01/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Not willing to pay a lot for accounts. I don't care about skins or number of champs. Only willing to pay $5-$15 depending on the account. PM offers bellow.
Looking for a fresh level 30. NA
07/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for an account on North American Servers of League of Legends with decent rune pages for ranked solo que Add me on skype : YoloQue
Fresh account level 30
05/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
MUST BE UNRANKED level 30 account doesn't matter what server. Don't care about Runes / Skins / Champs. Pm me.
TRADE: LEVEL 30 1400 ELO ACCOUNT 260 RP. Need a FRESH LEVEL 30 no ranked played.
05/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
title. PM me plz