Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU-W & EUNE Elo Push to 1.4k by 2k Player

Discussion on EU-W & EUNE Elo Push to 1.4k by 2k Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU-W & EUNE Elo Push to 1.4k by 2k Player

#CLOSED
>>>>><<<< New system thread

Screens
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2013, 21:57   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hi did a great work for me!
1470-1550
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2013, 22:37   #3

Looking for jobs if the ranked que is up once again.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CaQeX - Division Boost EUW - 2,4k+ Diamond Players
03/15/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 139 Replies
20% OFF Today, Order Now! http://i.epvpimg.com/1Akhh.png http://i.epvpimg.com/YwBIf.png
2.2k Player Cheap Boosting Service (EUW and EUNE)
11/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player. I have boosted over 30 accounts and have always had pleased customers. Servers I am an Eu-west player, So I am currently only doing Eu Servers. ELO My main has a top rating of above 2.4k and is currently sitting around 2.2k. http://oi39.tinypic.com/w888ed.jpg
2.4K EUW Player cheap boosting service (EUW and EUNE)
09/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player. I have boosted over 30 accounts and have always had pleased customers. Servers I am an Eu-west player, So I am currently only doing Eu Servers. ELO My main has a top rating of above 2.4k and is currently sitting around 2.2k. http://oi39.tinypic.com/w888ed.jpg
8Ball EloBoost By the Number 1 player of EUNE
07/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, Yes, Here we are! If you are tried of scammers and wanna be elo boosters, here is the time to apply for our EloBoost Service, We could do elo jobs from very low elo to the highest like 2200-2300, we can confirm our indenity, on EUNE with our nr1 (yes hes the number 1 in soloQ) booster (so you will know its a real thing) also on EUW with my account which is on 2100+. We won't hide our indentity, so you will know exactly who is your booster, and he is from the top. To make the customers...
[B] Elo Boosting EUW/EUNE [Multiple 2k + Platinum Player/s]
04/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello E-pvp community! A Friend and me had the idea to sell some elo boosting service, since Many people are stuck in elo hell and cant get out, because of trolls or flamers . At higher elo people flame less and fail less, making you also play better and learn more about the game. Because we feel many people are good enough to play at a higher elo, me and my friend introduced an easy and fast elo pushing service. and i thought this is the right place to offer it. We both have multiple...