Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends-Leveling Service and IP Farming!

Discussion on League of Legends-Leveling Service and IP Farming! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up League of Legends-Leveling Service and IP Farming!

FastSeller-Power Leveling Team

we are a professional and mature power leveling team Which has been providing power leveling service for 7 years. We support League of Legends and other HOT games. We are 100% Manual Power leveling for 12 hours a day, Your account will get max of safe guarantee and this Service Belong The US and EURO Server!

Attention:

1. This game service is doing manually and the requirement is use XP boosts for the whole process.
2. Also we can do it without the XP boosts, but the price and the work time increased.
3. There are two kinds of XP boosts, one is boost by days and another is by wins. If you use both of the boosts you will get triple experience.
4. The power leveling done by using the XP boosts ( 8-10 days).
5. The power leveling done without the XP boosts (15-18 days).
6. Keep all valuable of items for your character and we do 12 hours per day.

About your account right here that We promise:

1. We never use " BOTS" or some kinds "software" to level your character.
2. We never use your account to "farm gold" and other illegal things against the game rules.
3. We never "steal" your game currency or items.
4. We never "divulge" your private infomation like account name and character name to others.

About how to Distinguish Manual and Bot:

Usually if someone use the Bot, they will control your character to get experience through killing the monsters and stay around of a certain range until the character reach the desired level, maybe they will do a little quests, but won't be much. So your character will not get much Reputation, Achievement,"Gold" and the "Item level" will be much lower than the characters leveled up manually. Also they will use your account to farm gold and trade gold to others. However, Manual power leveling is completely different from the Bot. Please remember this, dear customers!

League of Legends Power Leveling 1-30 (9-10 days) 289.99 USD

League of Legends 3000 IP Farming with IP boosts(1 day)24.99 USD

Also we could do any special customize order.

Contact US
MSN:
Old 01/06/2013, 07:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 105/0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLTEAM View Post
FastSeller-Power Leveling Team

we are a professional and mature power leveling team Which has been providing power leveling service for 7 years. We support League of Legends and other HOT games. We are 100% Manual Power leveling for 12 hours a day, Your account will get max of safe guarantee and this Service Belong The US and EURO Server!

Attention:

1. This game service is doing manually and the requirement is use XP boosts for the whole process.
2. Also we can do it without the XP boosts, but the price and the work time increased.
3. There are two kinds of XP boosts, one is boost by days and another is by wins. If you use both of the boosts you will get triple experience.
4. The power leveling done by using the XP boosts ( 8-10 days).
5. The power leveling done without the XP boosts (15-18 days).
6. Keep all valuable of items for your character and we do 12 hours per day.

About your account right here that We promise:

1. We never use " BOTS" or some kinds "software" to level your character.
2. We never use your account to "farm gold" and other illegal things against the game rules.
3. We never "steal" your game currency or items.
4. We never "divulge" your private infomation like account name and character name to others.

About how to Distinguish Manual and Bot:

Usually if someone use the Bot, they will control your character to get experience through killing the monsters and stay around of a certain range until the character reach the desired level, maybe they will do a little quests, but won't be much. So your character will not get much Reputation, Achievement,"Gold" and the "Item level" will be much lower than the characters leveled up manually. Also they will use your account to farm gold and trade gold to others. However, Manual power leveling is completely different from the Bot. Please remember this, dear customers!

League of Legends Power Leveling 1-30 (9-10 days) 289.99 USD

League of Legends 3000 IP Farming with IP boosts(1 day)24.99 USD

Also we could do any special customize order.

Contact US
MSN:
lol xDDD 290$ for an Lv 30^^ for 290$ i get an Diamant Account with all Champs 20 Rune Pages,100 skins^^
Old 01/06/2013, 07:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yesterday i farmed myself 3k IP, took me 16 hours
Old 01/06/2013, 09:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,498
Belongs to the Black Market.

Old 01/06/2013, 10:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

289.99 USD , somebody i think need a doctor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2013, 17:14   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 4,969
Arrow League of Legends -> League of Legends Trading

#moved
Old 01/07/2013, 06:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by He-Solares View Post
lol xDDD 290$ for an Lv 30^^ for 290$ i get an Diamant Account with all Champs 20 Rune Pages,100 skins^^
yeah you said is right, i agreed with what you were thinking, but i think there is still someone else that need this service, we have ever finished the PL 1-30 and 3k IP and they were from the customers, so why here i am and thanks for your time on my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by He-Solares View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakufisch View Post
yesterday i farmed myself 3k IP, took me 16 hours
yeah we have some master player to do the PL, they only need 12 hours to farming 3k IP, as we have said, we only do 12 hours a day, so i said we can do 3k IP within one day, if you were ever purchased the orders from other sellers, you should know this, thank you for your time
Old 01/07/2013, 09:10   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dat price. holy **** D
Old 01/11/2013, 07:55   #9

League of Legends Power Leveling 1-30 (8-10 days) Lowered to 246.99 USD
Old 01/11/2013, 10:08   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i sold my lvl 30 account for 10€ .. it even got skins etc. and you want 246.99 USD .. how can you justify that price?
Old 01/11/2013, 10:20   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Prices over extended... Dude I sold for 20 euros account like half year ago on another website was 30 level, 1400 elo and 60 champions with 25 skins. You want 1-30 level 300 bucks? You are CRAZY. Nobody will use your power leveling...
Old 01/13/2013, 07:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlytbh View Post
Prices over extended... Dude I sold for 20 euros account like half year ago on another website was 30 level, 1400 elo and 60 champions with 25 skins. You want 1-30 level 300 bucks? You are CRAZY. Nobody will use your power leveling...
Hey dear friend, actually we have been finished many orders recently for the customers and they were satisfied with our providing the high quality of the power leveling service. Of course, does not rule out someone will choose the cheapest price and they are not care about of the service quality. if you suspect that i said, we will provide 50% discount for you to confirm that. in this case, we will not have any profit
Old 01/13/2013, 07:42   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Excellent thread great unique information is given over here glad to visit here will visit again for more such useful information.

Old 01/16/2013, 05:29   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjohny001 View Post
Excellent thread great unique information is given over here glad to visit here will visit again for more such useful information.

thank you
Old 01/16/2013, 20:32   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol finished many orders 0 vouches :-)