Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Duo Queue Boosting on NA Server

Discussion on [WTB] Duo Queue Boosting on NA Server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Duo Queue Boosting on NA Server

Hi, currently 1500s, looking to buy some duo games on NA. Pm or make offer in thread if you do per game or 100 elo etc. Im not sure who offers and am too lazy to look :3 Thanks
Old 01/02/2013, 12:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype nitesh.bhakta
Old 04/14/2013, 19:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodcarbs View Post
Hi, currently 1500s, looking to buy some duo games on NA. Pm or make offer in thread if you do per game or 100 elo etc. Im not sure who offers and am too lazy to look :3 Thanks
This might be a late response, but i recently got my elo boosted from kieloboost.

I didnt trust him with my account but the prices was the cheapest i could find, so i duo qued with him instead. I got from silver 2 - plat 1 in 1 week. Unfortunately he only plays 1- 10 games a day since he does have other clients scheduled.
For some reason it wont allow me to post the full link here so just search kieloboost on google if your interested. should be the first link there
Old 04/14/2013, 20:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

^ Obvious scam.

On the other hand, I'm a DIA 1 booster on NA, I'm happy to do a free trial game first to see if I'm legit. PM me.

^ Obvious scam.

On the other hand, I'm a DIA 1 booster on NA, I'm happy to do a free trial game first to see if I'm legit. PM me.