Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EU west account k9 skin unranked

Discussion on Selling EU west account k9 skin unranked within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EU west account k9 skin unranked

selling my account lvl 30 unraked 35 champs 5 skins i think with nasus k9 skin zoch101 on skype

Tags
lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Account 70+ Champ 40+ Skin Alot Rare. S3 UNRANKED
12/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I' want to sell my own LOL account and here is some informations. -Never got ban but warned 1 time. -75 Champions -45+ skins -5 Rune pages -s3 no ranked game played. ( elo starts 1250+ ) - a lot rare and legacy skin -i will give Support mail , first mail , Transicition codes.
Selling 80+ Champ 25 Skin West Account
11/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Eu West champion if you want to make tour add my skype and i'll show the account. skype: emregokcee73
SELLING EU-WEST UNRANKED ACCOUNT AND SKINS !!!!
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
About Account ; I am new here because I decided to sell my account and i opened an account here.Add me on skype for information and screenshots from account. ( runes , champions , skins ) About Skins ; I have 3 skins ; 1 PAX Sivir for NA 1 PAX Sivir for EU
SELLING EU-WEST UNRANKED ACCOUNT AND SKINS !!!!
08/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
About Account ; I am new here because I decided to sell my account and i opened an account here.Add me on skype for information and screenshots from account. ( runes , champions , skins ) About Skins ; I have 3 skins ; 1 PAX Sivir for NA 1 PAX Sivir for EU
[Selling]EU West Unranked LoL Account
03/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! On offer here today is a Level 30 EU West LoL Account! The account has never been banned and has a clean leavers record. In the goodie bag we have: - Champions: - Skins: