Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick, Cheap Elo Jobs! Two Accounts for 1 Special

Discussion on Quick, Cheap Elo Jobs! Two Accounts for 1 Special within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/18/2013, 20:51   #31

elite*gold: 0

Can still take just one customer, main post updated!
Old 01/27/2013, 05:47   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Some of the worst customer service out there, awful person, awful player, after losing multiple games he refused to give me a refund. Do NOT buy anything from this person.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2013, 05:50   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good luck!
Old 01/27/2013, 05:55   #34

0/0/0 tbm 2013 join date. Impatient, irreverent and hostile customer that issues threats when he doesn't get his way.
Watched the games himself and knows they were unwinnable anomalous games. 1-2 record.

I have reported your post.

I'm loling at some teenager slandering people better than him. Goodness, he's actually outright lieing.

I was going to give him time to post about the record - only 3 games played - but guess he is more childish than I thought.

One game was whilst the servers were fubar'd. Loss not entirely my fault. Infact, one was 'loss prevented' making the over record 1win/1loss.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kron ELO Boosting QUICK & SECURE
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 133 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/oKX327h.jpg Why choose to go with me for your boost? I am arguably one of the most trusted NA boosters on ePVP and have boosted over 50 accounts - Some of these accounts have had over 10k RP and IP, and none of it was ever spent - I also post pictures of my recent jobs to confirm my legitimacy. My goal is to build a sustainable business which means your boost is handled with the utmost care. I always try to boost your accounts ELO as fast as possible and tell you the...
Cheap Elo jobs
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
retired
QUICK ELO SERVICE 0-1400 ELO EUW |CHEAP&QUICK|
01/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I offer you an exclusive elo Boosting service on EUW in lower elos. Why exclusive? Ill give u a bunch of support added to your purchased elo if u want to. By myself i am a Diamond player S2 on EuW PRICES 0-800 Elo 5€/100 Elo 800-1200 10€/100 Elo 1200-1400 15€/100 Elo
[WTB] BUYING QUICK ELO JOBS north america TODAY-TMR
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
i am in 670+. Self explanatory, before season3 begins, I want my elo pushed as much as possible. leave your skype below, I will add you. If you have paypal pay module, i will be more than happy to pay with creditcard; if not, I would have to make a paypal account and add cc to it... :P I WILL ONLY ACCEPT OFFERS OF KNOWN ELO JOBBERS, WILL REVIEW HIS/HER POSTS will discuss about pay, this post will close once i find a elojobber or in 2 hours. If i cannot find anyone then :P