Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 1850 +elo acc WITH 80+champs 9 runes pages WEST

Discussion on WTS 1850 +elo acc WITH 80+champs 9 runes pages WEST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2

as topic title say

since i got my 2 accs higher elo and i dont need all 3 accounts to play on i decided to sell this one since it has lowest elo and lowest ammount of champs

account has

15 games played at ranked in s3 1850 +++ ELO GOLD ELO SEASON 2
81 champs owned
9 rune pages and ALOOOT OF RUNES

6k ip , 2,7 k rp

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

acc was banned once for 3 days due to leaving the games like 1-2 months ago

i will accept paysafecards as a payment

waiting for real offers of buyout not gonna consider offers like 20 euro etc

skype contact woodsen123

scammers dont bother i wont get scammed on that one dont worry

if u are interested contact me skype or pm on the forum

IM SELLING MY TIME SPENT ON THE ACC TO GET ALL THE STUFF ON IT ETC
THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT IF RIOT GAMES COMPANY
i dont take any resposibility after acc is sold if u get banned ,drop the elo on the acc or whatever u gonna do with it

note if some kids wanna report that i sell acc , i do sell time spent on getting all the stuff on account and all acc info etc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
as topic title say since i got my 2 accs higher elo and i dont need all 3 accounts to play on i decided to sell this one since it has lowest elo and lowest ammount of champs account has 15 games played at ranked in s3 1850 +++ ELO GOLD ELO SEASON 2
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as topic title say since i got my 2 accs higher elo and i dont need all 3 accounts to play on i decided to sell this one since it has lowest elo and lowest ammount of champs account has 15 games played at ranked in s3 1850 +++ ELO GOLD ELO SEASON 2
12/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
12/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS EU West Acc 80 champs,22 skins,10 rune pages,191 tier3 runes
09/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Want to sell or trade for GW2 my EU West LoL account 80 champs,22 skins,10 rune pages,162 tier3(red,yellow,blue) runes plus 29 tier3 quints. Elo 1600+ (max. 1986) Got 4k+ ip atm If you want any additional info add me on skyp: jmalcans bump