Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW Platinum Account - Cheap.

Discussion on WTS EUW Platinum Account - Cheap. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
WTS EUW Platinum Account - Cheap.

Selling an old smurf that I dont want anymore. See the pictures. It does not have much champions or skins. Only two skins avaible (Snowmerdinger and Evelynn)

The account has enough RP for namechange and is currently at 1650+ elo gaining +30 still.

Price: 35EUR PSC only

I guess thats it - Add me on skype for more information - Andrewk.elo

Old 12/27/2012, 20:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
so why don't you answer me mate?

he's a scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewK View Post
Selling an old smurf that I dont want anymore. See the pictures. It does not have much champions or skins. Only two skins avaible (Snowmerdinger and Evelynn)

The account has enough RP for namechange and is currently at 1650+ elo gaining +30 still.

Price: 35EUR PSC only

I guess thats it - Add me on skype for more information - Andrewk.elo

from who did you stole it this time? SCAMMER
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LOL Platinum acc 22 skins cheap
11/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LOL Platinum acc 22 skins cheap add me on skype mabus1984
LOL Platinum acc 22 skins cheap
11/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LOL Platinum acc 22 skins cheap add me on skype mabus1984
[EUNE/EUW] Platinum! LoL Account up for sale/Trade for RebirthRO! Cheap! Must GO!
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It's really sad to part way with my lovely account on League! I've spent more than over $200 on this account not only on skins but I've actually bought the champions with RP aswell! The account is currently on EU Nordic East, but it's easily transferrable to EU West. It has a pretty good elo maximum of 1750+ meaning it will get the Platinum Rewards at the end of the season! It has a lot of rare skins like the Riot Singed Skin(which I've bought off ebay for 50 Bucks :( ), Pax Sivir, Riot Graves...
WTS Platinum/Gold Teams and cheap EUW Account
10/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Currently we are selling out our teams before season 3 comes, since we only need 1 (Me and my mates), we got loads of teams, from gold, platinum We are offering these. *Gold Teams (If requested we can boost YOUR team) *Platinum Teams *Quick eloboost (If you need 100+- elo, we can help you) *My old account I used before my current one.
WTS 3v3 and 5v5 Platinum Spots, cheap!
10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, we got a few spots over that we feel like we wont do anything with, both in 3v3 and 5v5 We sell each spot 30€ each and we will take out the 5games pretty fast. More info, add Lilchn ingame on EUW OR skype Skype madcleanboosting