Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying PAX Twisted Fate

Discussion on Buying PAX Twisted Fate within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying PAX Twisted Fate

I'm buying the PAX Twisted Fate skin, I know the value of it and are willing to pay, I would like the skin to be available on the eu west server. If you want to use a middlemannen or such, please do tell! :-) I'm new here, so don't know how everything works , I just want that skin badly!

Thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] PAX Twisted Fate Skin code.
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
As tittle states, i am looking to purchase PAX TF skin code from 2009 Penny Arcade. I will pay a maximum of $400. i will want the best offer obviously. OMM will be used during whole trade. I will be paying all fees, paypal only. Thank-you.
Buying Human Ryze, Pax Twisted Fate, Black Alistar and Riot Singed
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Message me with your prices please, if you are a trusted seller here I will go first. Yes, I am new, moving here from the lolcodetrade subreddit, which sucked ass. Thanks! FOR NA PLEASE
Buying Pax Sivir,Jax,Twisted Fate
09/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Give me offers or post your skype and ill add you
Buying Pax Jax and Twisted Fate - Eu WEST Paying 15$ each
04/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking for Pax Jax or Twisted Fate, I'm paying 15$ for each of them. You give first or you search a Middleman. Add me on Skype: mike111994
PAX TWISTED FATE !!!!!!!!!! No jax No sivir Its TWISTED FATE
01/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello i want to sell Pax Twisted fate CODE SERIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It works For US Server (don't Know On EU) The code has been given out in 2009 Pax (only 20.000 Codes Was Given Out) Now I got This Super Extra rare code For SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I accept paypal payments only ! (full verified)