Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Pax sivir and Riot Graves

Discussion on Selling Pax sivir and Riot Graves within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Pax sivir and Riot Graves

Riot graves - 5€
Have an account with pax sivir few other skins,some champs,etc.Server NA.
I accept only PSC(PaySafeCard) and u're going first because I got scammed yesterday(I can proof).
PM me with ur skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING RARE SKINS - ( Pax Jax - Riot Singed - Pax Sivir - Riot Graves )
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Hi i am selling some rare skin codes and i know scammers on that forum so i wont go first we can go with MM np or you will go first.All codes for different Servers so be carefull while reading. Total : 1 Pax Jax - 35 Euro ( For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST ) Total : 2 Riot Singed - 35 Euro ( For Both Side EU and NA ) Total : 4 Pax Sivir - 10 Euro ( 3 of them For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST 1 of them for NA ) Total : 4 Riot Graves -...
[selling]PAX Jax/Sivir,Riot Graves/Rammus;Kitty Kat Acc
12/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
hey mates, iam currently selling PAX Jax/Sivir codes and Graves/Rammus codes. as special ive got a kitty kat katarina account lvl 30 euw. Jax 20€ - 2x euw 1x na avaible Sivir 5€ - 3x euw Graves 5€ - 5x euw Rammus 5€ - 3x euw KittyKat Katarina Offers - gone
SELLING RIOT Sınged and Riot Graves !! and Looking For Pax Jax and Pax Sivir..
09/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD