Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting Service (Duo Queue) NOW

Discussion on Elo Boosting Service (Duo Queue) NOW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
jk
Old 12/15/2012, 03:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Na? Want to join quickelo?
Old 12/15/2012, 04:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickElo View Post
Na? Want to join quickelo?
EUW, forgot to mention my bad.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Duo queue elo boosting
10/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will play w/e u want and do w/e u want add me. Add me on skype if interested: Pilzberryjewboy
[NA] Elo Boosting / Duo Queue up to 1600
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Status:Closed (Currently working on boost) I'm currently 1900+ on NA server and I'm looking to start doing some elo jobs! I am confident I can boost up to 1600 without any problems so for now i'll be boosting up to that elo only. I will only take on 1 job at a time to ensure a quick a speedy process! Rates: Normal ELO job 0 - 1400 - $20 per 100 rating
[WTB] Duo Queue Boosting on NA Server
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently 1334, would like to duo queue a few games with someone. PM rates per win or 100 ELO, whichever you prefer. Looking for someone who can get started right away
2.3k NA ELO Boosting + Duo queue + Coaching Service
08/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Current Status:OPEN Hi everyone, I am a current 2.3k player on the NA server. I play every role proficiently at a 2k level, but excel most in top lane. My services are extremely fast. If below 1500, each 100 elo is guaranteed to be finished in less than 24 hours( after you pay me). Unless of-course, I was working on a seperate account during the time you pay me, of which I will inform you before the pay. If you want actual proof of my ELO, I can show you through skype share screen or you...
[NA/EU-W] WTS Cheap ELO Boosting / Duo-queue on NA
04/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, guys. I'm a 1900 player on the NA server (can add me in-game to see rating), and I'm offering an ELO boosting service to those of you on both the NA and EU-West servers. Details below. I am only boosting ratings from 0 to 1700. Payment: I charge a flat $15.00 USD for every 100 rating for solo queue (me playing your account). $20.00 USD for every 100 rating for duo-queuing with you on a lower-rated account that I have access to (NA server only). I am only accepting payments...