Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*WTS*EAST 30 LV 77 CHAMPS,PULSEFIRE*30€*

Discussion on *WTS*EAST 30 LV 77 CHAMPS,PULSEFIRE*30€* within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*WTS*EAST 30 LV 77 CHAMPS,PULSEFIRE*40€*

I want to sell account with 77 champs and 800 normal wins,current elo: 1107
skins: Frosted Ezreal,Pulsefire Ezreal,Mythic Cassiopeia.Contact : PM
WITH FREE TRANSFER
PRICE : 40 EURO I WRONG WITH BUTTONS !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 30lvl NA acc, PULSEFIRE EZREAL, a lot of skins, most of the champs
01/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hello i am selling Na 30 lvl acc it has 1500 elo a lot of skins most of champs, except the new ones, skins list: PULSEFIRE EZREAL Pharaon Amumu Frostquenn janna Toy soldier Gp Vandal Vladimir Bloodstone Taric Kitty Kat Katarina Abyssal Nautilus Artic ops Kennen
[B] LOL Account-viele Skins(u.a. Pulsefire EZ) + Champs [S] WoW Gold auf Azshara EU
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Wie der Titel sagt, ihr k๖nnt gern vorab in den Account schauen ! Schreibt mir einfach ne Nachricht oder PN Suche Gold auf Azshara Horde ! Gebote bitte :)
30lvl Pulsefire EUWEST profile with alot of skins & champs
09/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Most of the info is in the title . The account is filled with skins I've bought the last year .The elo isn't big ,If u want a high elo account you need to find another one Although the elo won't matter in a couple of months when its refreshed. The reason I'm selling the account is that I'm tired of lol. I don't have time playing the game and I've put a lot of money in it. I want to get some of them back . I've tryed to sell the account in a couple of websites but the prizes were really...
[WTS] EU west lvl 30,pulsefire ezreal,many skins, almost all champs 1500 elo
07/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello, i'm leaving lol so i decided to sell my acc it has 6 rune pages and 1500 elo Here are the skins: PULSEFIRE EZREAL Pharaon Amumu Frostquenn janna Toy soldier Gp Vandal Vladimir Bloodstone Taric Kitty Kat Katarina Abyssal Nautilus
[SELL] EUW Pulsefire Ez - Legendaries - Champs - Skins - Rares HOTT
07/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Don't want to sell it anymore