Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT EUW 30+Acc. S2 Gold, 80~champs 40~skins (limited, legendary etc) for CO Lifetime!

Discussion on WTT EUW 30+Acc. S2 Gold, 80~champs 40~skins (limited, legendary etc) for CO Lifetime! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTT EUW 30+Acc. S2 Gold, 80~champs 40~skins (limited, legendary etc) for CO Lifetime!

A lot of champions with legendary and limited skins (including such as PAX Jax, PAX Sivir, Riot Nasus, Riot Singed).
All existing usefull runes.
All 2012 harrowing limited icons (1-5 tier).
9 runepages.
Gold in S2, unranked in S3 (haven't played soloQ, only 3x3 team ranked).
7k RP for the moment of this post (for name changing etc)
Screenshot with information:

price: 85 euros OR(!) Champions Online Lifetime Account.
skype id: wzd.undead
AD carries for the win \ /

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Account EU WEST lvl 30 (90 Champs, 35 skins. 4 legendary 2 limited)
09/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone. :pimp: Im selling my account on EU West. Heres the info about the account. Willing to trade or to sell (paysafe only) Skype : wardenlan Email : [email protected] :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: RP: IP:
*SELL*LoL account with ALL champs and 50 skins+legendary and limited*
07/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I sell my account with all champion ( ahri included ) with 50 skins, 10 rune pages, Limited Skins like Gold Jarvan ( from season 1 ), all christmas skins (2011) and halloween skins, legendary skins ( tristana, corki ), gold player on season 1, almost every runes tier3 and limited edition runes of halloween, 16k IP and 600RP Price: at least 150€ on Paypal If u r interested and for more info add me on skype: galeazzoweb *sold, i have another acc. to sell now
60 champs,30 skins(3 legendary,4 LIMITED),9700RP
05/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
pm me for screens. -Champions (60): ahri,akali,alistar,amumu,anivia,annie,ashe,blitzc rank,brand,caitlyn,cassiopeia, cho'gath,corki,dr.mundo,fiddlestick,fizz,galio,ga nkplank,graves,hecarim, heimerdinger ,irelia,janna,jax,karthus,kassadin,katarina,kayle, lee sin,lux, masteryi,missfortune,morgana,nasus,nidalee,nocturn e,nunu,olaf,poppy,renekton,riven,ryze,shaco,shen,s inged,sion,sivir,skarner,shyvana,soraka,taric,teem o,tristana,tryndamere,twister fate,twitcg,udyr,vayne,veigar,viktor,vladimir ...
[WTS] LoL lvl 30 NA account, 84 champs, 83 skins, 2 limited, 10 legendary!
03/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey y'all i'm trying to sell my account which includes the following: 84 champions, 83 skins 2 limited, 10 Legendary Ahri - Akali - Nurse akali Alistar - Golden Alistar, Unchained Alistar Amumu - Little Knight Amumu Anivia - Hextech Anivia
WTS Level 30 LoL Account 400+ Limited edtion skins, Legendary skins, 90+ Champs!
03/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, im selling a LoL account if you would like to take a look at the account check the profile, REDMAGE00 The follow skins are unlocked, 2011 Halloween Noct , Bliz , Nid Skins Artic cait sin Christmas 2010 mumu LIMITED EDITION ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~