Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap elo-boosting

Discussion on Cheap elo-boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap elo-boosting

Hello.

I got 3 accounts to diamond in s2, so recently I started with Elo-boosting,
the price is pretty cheap since I'm new here and will be discussed more on Skype if you are interested.

Add me on skype for more information: Brionax

Eu-W or Nordic East.
Old 12/06/2012, 11:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pics of your account just the border
Old 12/07/2012, 03:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1 post for elo boost ... how we can trust on u ? :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap ELO Boosting
11/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys first of all im new here and i haven't did any Elo Boosting before. Let me tell a bit about myself... I'm playing on EUNE and im a Platinium Player on S2. PS. I have raised my elo from 1400 to 1850 in a week by myself and didn't really try to go for Diamond but i believe i can get Diamond if i want it. So i have played 10 games on Pre-S3 and have 7 Win 3 Loss. So lets come to my point.
Cheap elo boosting
09/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
We are playing about beta and we got over 2000+ elo on EU West server. We played more than 5000 games, we are playing around 10 or more hours in a day. One of us plays on professional(competitive) level. So we do elo boosting on EU Nordic & East and EU West! Here are the prices for each elo: 0-1400 17 euro/100 elo 1400-1500 23 euro/100 elo 1500-1600 30 euro/100 elo Other cases please contact us on [email protected] We will need some specific champions and runes on your account,...
Cheap ELO Boosting [NA]
08/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Elo Boosting service from 0-2.1k Currently available for any requests. - I am currently a 2.1k Elo AP/AD main on the NA servers. Needless to say I have 3 years of experience with the game and have three accounts that are currently 2k elo. I can provide proof once we discuss the terms of the elo boosting service on skype. For any further information contact me on skype which is ieonidas.
Cheap hon boosting
10/21/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Hello, i was a well known seller for a different game called silkroad online. I have moved on to HoN now. I offer psr/mmr boost to 1700. Will also be selling hon accounts and steam accounts later. Site: honservice.com add me on [email protected] for fast service.