Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts 30 lvl EUW acc legacy skins

Discussion on Wts 30 lvl EUW acc legacy skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts 30 lvl EUW acc legacy skins

Hey guys, I'm selling my level 30 acc with 2 legacy skins. It has 47 champions and about 7 skins 2 of them are legacy
Highland Tryndamere/Phantom Karthus. It also have frostblade irelia/blue olaf skin/uncharted alistar/ mafia miss fortune

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling NA account with 97 champions and ~50 skins. (LEGACY, LIMITED LEGENDARY SKINS)
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: NA Level: 30 Champions: 97, missing Draven & Darius Skins: 48 (See below for list) Elo: 1300 (only ~50 ranked games played. Still gains ~20 per win)
Sell 2 Hon Legacy Acc / 1580MMR/ few skins only for 15e each
07/04/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
If you are interested in it pls add me on skype:kisadam910 . I could make a trade for CS:GO gifts on Steam! 1 acc = 2 CS:GO gift. We can talk about more details on skype. serious ones pls. ty
[WTS] SICK VALUABLE HoN legacy account (80+ skins)
05/16/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
_
S> LvL 30 West Account with legacy skins!
05/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
jlj
Hon LEGACY account with ALL discontinued skins!
02/08/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
Hey there, I'm selling my legacy account in hon. It was created in december of 2009. It has all of the discontinued skins available in the game. The only two limited skins that I do not have are the two currently available ones. It has 2,26 kd and has 1636 mmr after the nerf. I have only played one normal game in quite a long time. The average gpm is just about 310. It has played just under 1,2k games. I will keep the account name disclosed for now, but I don't mind proving that I have all...