Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EU West lvl 30 account 74 champs

Discussion on WTS EU West lvl 30 account 74 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EU West lvl 30 account 74 champs

Hi,

I'm losing interest in the game and want to sell my account.

I have the following skins:

Spooky Gangplank
Scuba Gragas
Gragas, Esq.
Phantom Karthus
Grim Reaper Karthus
Sultan Tryndamere

I also have 9 runepages with most runes

Here are 2 screenshots of my champions:

I have no idea what this would be worth can someone give me an indication?

I only do paypal and will not go first.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eu west account with 76 champs
09/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! Im now selling my LoL account, as the title says i got 76 champs, also got a few skins. Golden Alistar Freljord Ashe Spooky Gangplank Judgement Kayle Traditional Lee sin Shamrock Malphite Void Nocturne
WTS EU-West LVL 30 account,97 Champs,No ELO!!! 25K IP
07/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Skins Unchained Allistar Gothic Annie Little Red Riding Annie Blast Zone Heimerdinger Judgement Kayle Traditional Lee Sin Vizier Malzahar
30 lvl Eu West Account All Champs
02/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey niggas, I wanna sell my 30 lvl eu west account with all champs, many runes and skins. The acc have more 12 legend. I leaved Lol before 1 week cuz I started job and no time for it, so im looking only for paypal. I don`t have msn so u can pm me with ur skype ore write it here. Only paypal is what i need. You go first ore we`re going to use an mm. U can change ur region for free Btw
Wts Eu west account with 89 champs
02/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys, i wanna sell my account that i have from friend. The account is in Eu West. It has 89 champs/ more than 100 skins. I don`t play the game and i don`t know nothing about it. So if u need the account leave your skype here and i will show you screen in skype ^^. Im accepting paypal only ^^
[S] EU West LVL 30 Account/69 Champs
11/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
English: I want to sell or trade my Lvl 30 LOL Account. This Account has 69 Champs and a few Skins. 2 Rune Pages and 219 Riot Points and a bit Ep. Over 500 Normal wins. All in Platin. I search Psc,Banking or Games like Assassins Creed.. Post here or add me Skype.