Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS - Season 2 Platinum Tier 1 (2150+ Rated, highest Platinum Tier) account

Discussion on WTS - Season 2 Platinum Tier 1 (2150+ Rated, highest Platinum Tier) account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 110
WTS - Season 2 Platinum Tier 1 (2150+ Rated, highest Platinum Tier) account

Hello there,

I am currently offering a League of Legends account which achieved the Tier 1 Platinum badge in season 2.
Therefor it has been rewarded all of the following perks:

• Victorious Janna skin
• Platinum banner trim in summoner profile
• Platinum border on the game loading screen
• Platinum summoner icon for each queue in which you are Platinum tier (Tier 1, which is the highest)
• Platinum forum badge

The account has been played as an AD Carry, Jungler as well as a Support which means that you have access to almost all of their respective champions.

It also has a bunch of Mid-Lane Champions as well as Solo Top Champions (least amount for Solo Top compared to the other lanes).

It has 12 Rune Pages with all of the important Rune Sets for all of the lanes.

There are 62 Champions (excluding the free to play ones) on the account of which some also have a skin.

Payment Method: PayPal (verified only).

Price: Looking for around 200 Euro.

Thanks!
Old 11/17/2012, 00:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm interested, contact me over skype at bigfatmang or, over pm

Tags
account, eu, euw, platinum, west

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]NA Account - 1850+ elo! 71 Champs! 19 Skins! Top 100 Season 1! Platinum Season 2
09/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
ACCOUNT HAS NOW BEEN SOLD. This account is in the Top 100 for Season 1 and has guaranteed platinum for Season 2! The Account has 71 champions owned, 19 skins, including 8 Limited Edition ones (Which include UFO Corki and King Rammus - Rare Beta skins), 6 Rune Pages and runes to fill all of them along with 6k IP and 18 RP. It's never been banned or anything like that. Price is negotiable, but anything under 50 dollars(40 Euros, 30 Pounds) will be ignored.
S> current 21xx solo elo platinum season 2 NA account
06/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm currently at 21xx elo (top elo 216x), and I'm currently in the top 500 players on the North American server. I haven't been playing league as much since d3 came out, so I'm looking to make some money off of my account. I have about 50 champs with 6 rune pages and no skins (I just play ranked to get a high rank, didn't make much of an investment for anything else), and have a total of 11xx games in ranked this season. In season 1 I had a gold banner in solo elo. I also have a featured...
Ashes of Al'ar 70 Dual Warglaives Rogue - Scarab Lord - 8/8 Tier 6 - 9/9 Tier 3
06/15/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 11 Replies
Rogue 70 Twink Gear : 8/8 Tier 6 Vanity Gear 9/9 Tier 3 Title Scarab Lord
WTB Account Season 1 Gold or Platinum
02/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I would like to buy Season 1 gold or platinum account with proper stats and some champs and skins if possible. What I want from you is: - Your details real name / adress / mail / phone number - I want your original registered email also including password to it, so you cant recover the account - I need all details about the account and also the details you have used to use support site This is only cause if you scam me, im goin to contact local police to sort the rest out. If you...