Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to buy refs!

Discussion on I want to buy refs! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I want to buy refs!

Ok so things will go like this!

-I want to buy refs for 53 euros
-I can pay trough mooneybookers(cuz i have gift master card that i cant add on paypal but i can add it on my mooneybookers account)
-I want to negotiate on skype about price(Skype Nonamed59)(But Only negotiate evrything else will be done here on epvp)
-Scamms i can smell for miles by now(cuz this place is full of them)
-I want to be started right away, as soon as we make a deal
-Im here for a long time and i know ppl(know who is trusted and who is not)

-If you dont like above dont post here!

Regards>Max(p.s.sorry for bad english)
Old 11/12/2012, 13:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ref 1 or 2?
Old 11/12/2012, 14:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
The Black Market: 157/0/0
I reccomend, the only, cheap, fast and legit refs seller NHC:

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2012, 16:07   #4

To nana222>To be honest im not sure,i dont have any on my account(refs i mean),what gives bigger profit il take that ones!

To crimsol>And about that guy that crimsol recomanded to me(Ty by the way)but i need it fast and expect some free person who do this to respond here or add me on skype,cuz im in hurry(move to another town)

Regards>Max