Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to buy 2k ELO Account

Discussion on Want to buy 2k ELO Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to buy 2k ELO Account

I want to buy a 2k elo account. I will pay with paysafe/paypal/deposit.
The main thing I am looking for is the diamond border for Season 3, and having almost every champ. I am willing to pay a lot of money. Add me on skype at:
Obliviron, or PM me here ( skype is preferred, though). Thanks!

Oh yeah - North America. Almost all of the threads here are for euw accounts.

Take care everyone
Old 11/08/2012, 00:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Says Skype is preferred but then says he can't use Skype because of his firewall share screens to show him what skins you have.

Wants you to login to your account on his computer with Teamviewer.

Is in a rush but wants to spend so much money.

Got **** hurt when called sketchy.

Why the rush when you want to spend so much money, and to get angry after someone calls you out only makes you more obvious, if you are confident, you have nothing to be afraid of.

Careful with this guy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2012, 01:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmoney View Post
Says Skype is preferred but then says he can't use Skype because of his firewall share screens to show him what skins you have.

Wants you to login to your account on his computer with Teamviewer.

Got butt hurt when called sketchy.

Why the rush when you want to spend so much money, and to get angry after someone calls you out only makes you more obvious, if you are confident, you have nothing to be afraid of.

Careful with this guy.
Now, before I post the chat log - I want to say something. I paid this guy 800 dollars for an account with an Amazon Gift Card. He removed me from skype and blocked me.

Now, this guy isn't trading every day on the black market. He doesn't have a thousand posts. He's not a trusted moderator. And yet, idiots like Intermock would thank him.
I can say this man scammed me. He didn't, mainly because I have no proof that he did!

So please, take the above statement, or any statement that is, and that is without evidence - with a tablespoon of salt (Especially you, Mr. Gullible Intermock). Now, for the actual chat log, which he conveniently didn't post:

^Chat log in spoiler from our skype call, it's a bit large.

"Says Skype is preferred but then says he can't use Skype because of his firewall share screens to show him what skins you have."

I won't video chat with you. I won't call you. I won't send you text messages. I won't call your landline or your cellphone. That doesn't mean I don't prefer it. I use it as a chat service - PMs are not as reliable as an IM.

"Wants you to login to your account on his computer with Teamviewer."

Really? No, actually, I don't want to be sarcastic. This is just plain No. I don't want you to sign into my computer with Teamviewer.
Notice:

[5:58:04 PM] Boss: Easily 800+
[5:58:14 PM] Boss: m89-393-343
[5:58:15 PM] Boss: meeting id
[5:58:21 PM] Travor: no its not meeting
[5:58:31 PM] Travor: Its the user connect

**First Part. Now, i don't say "I WANT TO CONNECT TO YOU". First, because it would be awkward, and second, because it's just not how this chat turned out.
Instead, It's implied through my chat that I don't mind connecting to his PC, which refutes his statement.

[5:58:54 PM] Travor: umm
[5:58:58 PM] Travor: Can you connect to me then?

Stemming off the last quote, this is what I suggested in response to him when he said he didn't feel safe letting me connect to him. OH NO. I AM FORCING HIM TO CONNECT TO ME (It's really hard to keep sarcasm out of a post on the internet when you're directing speech to an idiot, sorry).

"Is in a rush but wants to spend so much money."

I'm not the first person to do this. I want to have access to the account before season 3 starts so I can learn what skins it has and set up rune pages to begin playing ranked solo queue and start up a ranked team with my friends, and start a clan, which I can back up with my solo queue elo (Which is legitimately above 2k, maybe not 2.3 (Which is his), but I don't have time to get the border before S3 ends, and that's what I really want). That's none of this idiot's business, but I want you (yes, 'this idiot's') to understand that when there IS a deadline, there IS a rush. And you don't know that 800 - Whatever you wanted to scam me out of is a high amount of money to me (I cover this towards the bottom).

"Got butt hurt when called sketchy."

If that's how you interpret being offended, that's good for you. First off, you don't call someone sketchy when making a transaction. Call it a culture-business opinion of mine, but I think it is more of a common sense to not offend the other person. Secondly, I didn't get butt hurt, I gave up on you. Do you really think I'd trade with someone who already has a negative attitude towards me? "This guy is a sketchy asshole, i'll just fuck him over after he's given me the money".

Also, of note:
[6:05:28 PM | Removed 6:10:10 PM] Boss: This message has been removed.
I don't remember what it was, but it was insultutory in nature, and how is deleting a message off of skype NOT Sketchy?
It's more of a case of 'Calling the Kettle Black', and it doesn't defend my non-sketchiness, but it certainly shows that this person is at minimally, unintentionally hypocritical.

"Why the rush when you want to spend so much money, and to get angry after someone calls you out only makes you more obvious, if you are confident, you have nothing to be afraid of."

Why the rush when you want to spend so much money

Nice, a reinstatement of your previous point with new wording.
Interesting, a paraphrase of what you said earlier with renewed sentence structure.

It may appeal to some people over larger posts, but is stupid when you're writing a few damn sentences.
I wasn't angry, as said before, there's a high risk in trading with someone who's angry enough to say that he's skeptical of you. And don't BS me that you weren't angry after me asking you to screenshot skins and after I asked you to stop idiotically listing them.

someone calls you out only makes you more obvious, if you are confident, you have nothing to be afraid of.

Call me out on what? Being sketchy? Do you even realize that calling someone sketchy is a sign of no confidence?
There's a reason why kinder people are more common IRL, and more trolls/assholes on the internet. There's no 'fear' of the person hurting you for calling him out over the internet.
That being said, what is there to be afraid of? If you aren't confident, you'd say the same thing over the internet as if you were confident. You'd act confident. There's no way to tell in a chat log. IRL, you can see visual and tonal clues to understand how the person is feeling. "I am confident" will tell you nothing online, so referring to a human emotion over the internet about a 100 line chat log is retarded.

[6:06:01 PM] Travor: Lol i am not the one asking for money order or amazon gift after reading a thread saying i can pay with PSC/paypal/deposit
**How is this being angry? I am loling at you because you are being hypocritical again (I thought it was unintentional - out of idiocy/quick typing - at the time)..

I'd also like to point out a few things that he said in the chat:

[6:05:21 PM] Boss: I accept Money Order or Amazon Gift btw

Really? He obviously read the whole topic, since he mentioned the diamond account as soon as I added him, and my payment methods are right above.
Also, MONEY ORDER? Really!?!?
The most untraceable way of paying for something, hands down. You might as well ask for payment from Western Union, lol.
Amazon Gift? Even better.
All my payments are at least a BIT more traceable. There's also no threat of me backcharging with Paypal, as I can pay with PSC and DD while going first.

I'm not a fast writer, and this took me around 2 hours. Definitely worth it, though.
To conclude:
I'm not a scammer, and:

Careful with sugarmoney.

Edit: I forgot to mention - read sugarmoney's posts with a kilogram of salt. Better yet, avoid them if you don't want to die from a salt overdose.
Old 11/08/2012, 09:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ye sure u wanna buy acc , u should change thread name to "i want to scam account"

this guy is just pure scammer ,if someone will lose his acc to this guy u deserve it to get scammed on such lame shi.t

this guy "man i dont need screen of champs or teamviewer i want log to ur account and check all champs runes" really if someone gets scammed on that u deserve it couse u must have no brain to fall to that
Old 11/08/2012, 15:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineforme View Post
ye sure u wanna buy acc , u should change thread name to "i want to scam account"

this guy is just pure scammer ,if someone will lose his acc to this guy u deserve it to get scammed on such lame shi.t

this guy "man i dont need screen of champs or teamviewer i want log to ur account and check all champs runes" really if someone gets scammed on that u deserve it couse u must have no brain to fall to that
If that's what you got from the last two posts, you need to go to school and take some classes man.
Old 11/08/2012, 15:47   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

HE SCAMMED MY 4 Million Dollars.
Old 11/08/2012, 15:49   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLF View Post
HE SCAMMED MY 4 Million Dollars.
LOL'D xhahxhax ... mate i just saw 4367438637 blamed by you for scamz .. only im never scamming u?
Old 11/09/2012, 22:27   #8

Bump.