Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL PAX SIVIR NORTH

Discussion on SELL PAX SIVIR NORTH within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL PAX SIVIR NORTH

Selling Pax SIVIR North!

add me skype trust people i give first

accept paypal/psc !

#closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pax Sivir EU North/East trade or sell
07/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, I'm a lvl 30 summoner from EU West and I got my hands on a Pax sivir skin for EU North/East. I can't use it so I thought maybe someone from EU East is willing to trade. I don't really care what you give. I'm fine with 5 euro paypal or any other skin which is working on EU West. -Done- Sorry
WTB PAX SIVIR (EU NORTH-EAST)
05/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
so i want to buy pax sivir code for eu-ne so if u have throw me a PM or email to [email protected] and we can talk about price..
Selling Pax Sivir EU NE / North America - 15€
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This is for the code that will unlock the PAX skin for SIVIR and will unlock the character SIVIR as well. Got the card at a PAX event. Works on either EU Nordic East or NA servers! Will send you the code immediately after payment is received (Paypal). THANK YOU! Skype: mike111994
Sell Platinum in Rift North American
06/11/2011 - Rift - 0 Replies
Hi all .. i have 1000 platinums to sell ... if any one want ... tell me the u best ofert and i can sell u ... i am in server Briarcliff....
SELL BLADER LVL 155 CABAL NORTH AMERICA
08/18/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
sell blader blade lvl 155 dual trans normal osmium set redosium katana with crit +6 osmium blade+2 with crit honor rank 7 65% all upgrades 90 millions in inventory and another stuffs with premium service