Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to buy gold spot in a team.

Discussion on Want to buy gold spot in a team. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to buy gold spot in a team.

Hey, as the title says, im looking for a spot in a gold team.
I will pay 20€ AFTER i received the rewards!
We will play the games together and wait for season end.

I just need a gold team. If you offer me a diamond or platin, i still pay just 20€.

bump.
My offer is 20€ + lvl 1 pax jax eune account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Gold or Plat team spot 3v3 - NA
11/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Just putting this here firstly. This is for NA server. I want a legit person. This is how it will work, you will add me to the team to prove it exsists, then we can go from there.
WTB euw gold spot in team
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Im making this for a friend. he's looking to get an spot for a gold team. And that u play 5 wins so he get the gold badge before season ends. He's willing to pay 10€-15€ intressted? pm me and we fix everything threw skype.
[WTS] 3v3 Plat/Gold Team Captain/Spot
11/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Only 1 day left before patch. Will play the 5 wins if you need. Your last chance, I've sold about 15 (spots and captains added up) altogether so far just here on ePvP in the last month. Only serious buyers, leave your skype here. Scammers, dont bother, I will kick you from team, and I won't give captain first unless you have high rep.
GW2 for LOL acc, or spot in gold team
11/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I offer europe gw2 account for really good League of legends europe account or gold, platinum spot in 3v3 or 5v5 team.
[WTB] Gold/Plat/Diamond Team Spot | PAX Jax [EUW]
10/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want buy: - gold/plat or diamond spot in a team (+ the 5 games ;)) and: - Pax Jax