Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(S) TOP AD CARRY FOR SEASON 3 EU WEST

Discussion on (S) TOP AD CARRY FOR SEASON 3 EU WEST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(S) TOP AD CARRY FOR SEASON 3 EU WEST

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Elo Boost EU West Season 3
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I am looking for a nice Elo Boost Eu West server for season 3. In season 3 elo will get a soft reset, so this means i will stay arround 1370 elo. When elo reset we got again our boost bonus +/- 43 points per win and 43 points per loose. I guess this bonus is for the first 10 or 15 games. So, i wanna go from 1370 to 1700 fast with that boost bonus. Put your offer and if i like your price i will pay you. Regards!
[WTB] Carry to Season 2 Gold in 3v3 - 30€
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I want to get to gold rating before the season ends. Since there is only 1 day left, the easiest way would be a 3v3 team. So - I want to buy a high skilled player's services for a few hours tomorrow (I can start playing from about 12:00 GMT but later is also fine). You would need to join me and my friend's 3v3 team (we have some teams at around 1300 ELO already but can also make a new team) and carry us to 1450 ELO. That will take I think 6 consecutive wins if we start a new team. ...
-- The Carry Bus boosts your Elo -- (1000-1900)[Eu West / East]
05/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Elo Push Service Introduction Hey Guys! I´m a 2k player, who played since the beta and who started to play competitive, this season. I train every second day with my team and in the meantime i play Solo q. A few weeks ago a friend of mine asked me to boost his elo and in the process I noticed that it´s great fun for me to play on lower Accounts and to make people happy about their Elo. After playing on several Smurfs and on friends´accounts, I decided to create an Elo Push Service,...
-- The Carry Bus boosts your Elo -- [Eu West / East]
05/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Elo Push Service ]Introduction Hey Guys! I´m a 2k player, who played since the beta and who started to play competitive, this season. I train every second day with my team and in the meantime i play Solo q. A few weeks ago a friend of mine asked me to boost his elo and in the process I noticed that it´s great fun for me to play on lower Accounts and to make people happy about their Elo. After playing on several Smurfs and on friends´accounts, I decided to create an Elo Push Service,...