Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLINgs 2 SPOTS in PLATINIUM TEAM EUROPE CHEAP

Discussion on SELLINgs 2 SPOTS in PLATINIUM TEAM EUROPE CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLINgs 2 SPOTS in PLATINIUM TEAM EUROPE CHEAP

as topic title say im selling 2 slots in platinium team in europe west server

screenshot that im team leader and that team has 1680 elo =platinium in 3 vs 3

i do have 2 more free spots in the team for sell u got time till november 6th to buy them

what i offer is adding u to the team and helping u get 5 wins in that team so u will get reward for being in platinium team

contact in skype cniemen

or send me pm here at forum

PRICE IS 25 EURO PER SLOT IN TEAM!!!

PAYMENT OPTIUONS ONLY PAYSAFECARD!! (got twice a bug buying rp points with paypal so i dont use it anymore)

feel free to contact skype cniemen

if u are interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLINgs 2 SPOTS in PLATINIUM TEAM EUROPE
11/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as topic title say im selling 2 slots in platinium team in europe west server http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/teamplain a.jpg/ screenshot that im team leader and that team has 1680 elo =platinium in 3 vs 3 i do have 2 more free spots in the team for sell u got time till november 6th to buy them
SELLINgs 2 SPOTS in PLATINIUM TEAM EUROPE
11/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as topic title say im selling 2 slots in platinium team in europe west server ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting screenshot that im team leader and that team has 1680 elo =platinium in 3 vs 3 i do have 2 more free spots in the team for sell u got time till november 6th to buy them
3v3 Diamond Team/Spots !TRUSTED!CHEAP!
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm offering you 3v3 Diamond team spots with 5 won games till Nov 5. We are couple of very high ranked players, who are decided to make some money while playing, we're going to add you in game to our fl anytime so you could be sure we aren't 1200's scammers. Diamond + 5 wins 60€ We are picking up 8 customers at once, the customers wont play with us, we're going to play on your accounts althrough you could use TeamViewer to logging so don't need to give us your account login if you...
WTS platinium TEAM EU WEST
10/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as topic title say im selling platinimum team season 2 in league of legends eu west server what can u do with it ? u can invite as many ppl as u wish to get them free platinium badge for season 2 i will invite u and give u team leader after u will send the payment team has 1650++ elo in season 2 in 3 vs 3 ranked team
Looking for Platinium Account [ Europe ]
01/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm looking for Platinium Elo account ( Season 1 ). I don't care for West or East and I'm looking for good account. and I'm looking for SEason 2 Gold minimum 1700+ Season 2 Rating Thank you.