Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2.2k Player Cheap Boosting Service (EUW and EUNE)

Discussion on 2.2k Player Cheap Boosting Service (EUW and EUNE) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2.2k Player Cheap Boosting Service (EUW and EUNE)

I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player. I have boosted over 30 accounts and have always had pleased customers.

Servers
I am an Eu-west player, So I am currently only doing Eu Servers.

ELO
My main has a top rating of above 2.4k and is currently sitting around 2.2k.

Price
0 - 1400 - 20 euros / 100 elo
1400 - 1500 - 25 euros / 100 elo
1500 - 1600 - 30 euros / 100 elo
1600 - 1800 - 35 euros / 100 elo
1800 + - Negotiable

I am able to boost up 2.3k if you so wish

Availability
Ready to start boosting NOW

If you have any further questions feel free to ask me on skype

Contact Information
If you are interested, add me on skype or e-mail and I should respond promptly.
Skype - vinny.smith22

Feedback

Feedback from a forum moderator!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Limited View Post
well, he had some start problems but done his job very good, pushed me from 1290 to 1370 in 1 day, friendly guy, good elo boost service!
1A!
These are a number of vouches on my previous threads left by satisfied customers.

Thanks
Old 11/01/2012, 14:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutralguy View Post
Do you boost on NA?
he is a scammer... i advise you to not trade with him ..

scammed me 25 euro after deal was made i sended half and he scammed it and ignored me after..
Old 11/01/2012, 14:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype: Malphitersbot
Closed Thread