Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>>>EUW 30 LWL ALL CHAMP+80 SKINS ACC [PAYPAL]

Discussion on S>>>EUW 30 LWL ALL CHAMP+80 SKINS ACC [PAYPAL] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 11/16/2012, 22:34   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i offer 10m g
Old 11/16/2012, 23:31   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Dude is a scammer, already traded with him. He is using the same skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] EUW acc 1k6 + 50 champ + 17 skins
11/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Sold out
EUWEST Account 1813 Elo, All Champ(101), Skins, 14 runep. (PAYPAL)
08/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi Guys, I want to sell my EuWest account because I dont have enogh time to play with it. In the account i have all champ (closing with Zyra) (101), a few skin , 14 rune page, lot of runes. Skins: Midnight Ahri Longhorn Alistar Unchained Alistar(free) Little Knight Amumu Bird of Prey Anivia
[WTS] EUWEST Account (All champ, 1813 Elo, 14 runepage,skins) (paypal,
07/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, I want to sell my EuWest account because I dont have enogh time to play with it. In the account i have all champ (closing with Zyra) (101), a few skin , 14 rune page, lot of runes. Skins: Midnight Ahri Longhorn Alistar Unchained Alistar(free) Little Knight Amumu Bird of Prey Anivia
[WTS] NA Lvl 30, Every Champ 50 Skins + More
05/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Background on the account. (skip this section 1st if u just want to see the account details) ================================================= == I bought it from a trusted member of another board a while back and was honestly too new to the game and tanked the elo hard, mostly by que dodging (didn't realize u lost elo for doing that, lol) and duo'ing w/ buddies who's elo was so low that I ended up lose rape loads of elo in every loss. Current Elo is ~900
WTS [30lvl] [EUNE] [41 champ] [12 skins] [Paypal only]
09/04/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello so as the title says I'm selling level 30 account on EU Nordic-East with 41 champs and 12 skins (1 legendary)-screens below.Got 3 sets of runes all T3 - red : armor and magic penetration x 9 both, yellow mana per 5 and dodge x9 both, blue - minus CD x 9 and 32hp x3 for big ones.The reason I'm selling is that i don't play LoL anymore, i know I'm new to the forum however believe me or not I'm no scammer ;) I've spend more than 80 euro for RP on this acc, don't expect to cover all of my...