Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Gold/Plat/Diamond Team Spot | PAX Jax [EUW]

Discussion on [WTB] Gold/Plat/Diamond Team Spot | PAX Jax [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
[WTB] Gold/Plat/Diamond Team Spot | PAX Jax [EUW]

Hello,

I want buy:

- gold/plat or diamond spot in a team (+ the 5 games )

and:

- Pax Jax

Both for EUW.

Pay with PayPal with MM or u give first/doing the games.

Pm + Offer, ty.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Spot in 3's team Plat
11/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
I have two spots for sale in a 3's team i just purchased. Looking for 2 other people to split to cost of the team. It will be $20 Paypal per person. We will play until we get 5 wins on the team. Post here and PM me your skype. edit: This is for NA
[S] Platz in gold/plat/diamond team !
10/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello. Im looking for a spot in a gold or higher team, 3v3 or 5v5. I give lol acc for it !
Buying spot in Plat/Diamond team EUW
10/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to buy a spot in a plat or diamond ranked team as well as the 5 wins to get the actual reward. Post or message with prices, thanks.
[NA] I have spot in 3v3 Plat, trading for Gold or higher in 5v5 team.
10/16/2012 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
I have a spot in 3v3 Plat team. i'm the captain, so I can invite people starting 10/18. I just need a gold badge or higher on 5v5 ranked team. I don't need the 5 wins on the team, since I already have plat rewards coming. If you own a gold team or higher in 5v5, add me on skype (dannylee101). Also, you won't be getting 5 wins either, so yeah.