Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF east account

Discussion on LF east account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF east account

Hello people.

Does anyone have got a free/and that is not using it account on East region lv 30? I need one account to play with my friends. If yes is possible for you to give me? If no all fine. Thanks

So seriously there is noone with lv 30 account? I don't need skins/alot runes, just lv 30 one east account please if anyone have and don't need would you like to gift me please? Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zajozloftw View Post
Hello people.

Does anyone have got a free/and that is not using it account on East region lv 30? I need one account to play with my friends. If yes is possible for you to give me? If no all fine. Thanks

So seriously there is noone with lv 30 account? I don't need skins/alot runes, just lv 30 one east account please if anyone have and don't need would you like to gift me please? Anyone?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DARKORBIT-EAST 2 ACC FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!OR TRADE FOR EAST 1
04/03/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 5 Replies
here i have a east 2 acc ....never... botted lots of ammo i have all this ammo from gg spins used to buy lot of uri..anyways lvl 16 ep 288,918,943 honor 2,685,911 pet lvl 10 8 iris 2 havoks all iris upgraded to lvl 7 18 pp 2 lf4s lvl2 rest are all lf3s lots of b02 all elite equipment ... rest u can see in pics http://s18.postimage.org/641vpfyqx/image.png http://s18.postimage.org/4diunyh7t/image.png http://s18.postimage.org/pbp0m1h2h/image.png ...
[WTT] Nordic&East Account 30Lvl - Trade with West Account
01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i just want to trade my east account with west account,you can pm. here is the informations about account. Features: Level:30 Nick: Rebel Wind Ranked W:9/ L:11 ve elo 1023,top rating 1253 Normal win classic:153, dominion:189 88Rp and 544 Ip point got. not in a team.
Trading LVL30 EAST ACCOUNT FOR WEST ACCOUNT
08/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Y0. Have lvl 30 nordic and east account and trading it for lvl30 west account cause my mates are playing on west and im here on east :( So lets begin: -acc has about 40 champions -about 10 skins (assylum shaco, sheriff caitlyn, riot girl tristana, forsaken olaf...) -AP AND AD RUNES :DD -3000IP right now :) and thats it :D
Trading USA East 3 Account For USA East 2
02/20/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hello people I want to trade my account on usa east 3 for a usa east 2 account about the same. Rank Level up 18 Rank 359 744 million xp 1.6 million honor 3500 ships destroyed 112k alien killed
TOP USA EAST 3, 2 star Account sale with level 19 gb1 account
01/11/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 6 Replies
im selling my main account done with this game now. This account is level 20 with over 4 billion ep and 30 million honor it is mmo and around 100k rank points away from 3 stars 8x iris 1xApis 1x zeus drone 10 red havoc designs goli gesigns, venom diminisor,spectrom,solace,Sentnial and Yellow vengi with speed special and all ep honor damage and shield designs