Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THE CUSTOMER COMES FIRST ELO BOOSTING l COACHING l FREE DUO QUE

Discussion on THE CUSTOMER COMES FIRST ELO BOOSTING l COACHING l FREE DUO QUE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/26/2012, 00:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
I have not been informed of any such event, please Tyrus inform me of your account name and, skype name so that i can help you in any issue you have. I have no recollection of performing any boost 2 years ago nor, even playing the game at that time.
Old 10/26/2012, 00:33   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

All around great guy and skilled League player. Extremely friendly, has a comprehensive understanding of micro and macro gameplay, and willing to share information on how to improve as a competitive player. I cannot recommend his services highly enough!
Old 10/27/2012, 06:01   #18

Just completed yet another job and, i am open for more!
Old 10/27/2012, 09:16   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Free elo for me, if you gonna do good ill buy elo boosting?
Old 10/27/2012, 20:46   #20

I will duo que one game for free. The account will be limasupra

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...
Coaching & Boosting EU NE
08/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I can boost ur elo on EU NE and leave some important tips 4 ur game. cheap and safe. contact skype: filluf
WTS [NA] ELO BOOSTING + COACHING
06/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Hi, my name is Mike. I live in LA and currently graduated from university My highest elo: 1919 s1 & 2022 s2 What I'm selling: ELO boost service up to 1800 but willing to try for higher if you have the patience. I also sell coaching service to people less skilled than myself. I will most likely to duo with a partner but may cost $5 extra to do that since its more time efficient and takes the labor of two people instead of one. Prices for Elo Boosting: 0~1500= $35/100elo 1500~1600=...
Elo Boosting from 1200-1900 NA/EU First 10 Customer Going for Free
04/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hello, everyone! Thought I would introduce myself as long I am new on this forum, I am an known player in european scene, usually Im at highest elo in the game so I mean on the top 100, actually 2400+ couldn't post the exact number of my elo, as its gonna bust me so badly, and i would not prefer it. Want to do some elo jobs for others as its getting boored to play with the same people over and over again, and the money is also matters of course. Since you guys couldn't trust me because...