Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS platinium TEAM EU WEST

Discussion on WTS platinium TEAM EU WEST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS platinium TEAM EU WEST

as topic title say im selling platinimum team season 2 in league of legends eu west server

what can u do with it ? u can invite as many ppl as u wish to get them free platinium badge for season 2

i will invite u and give u team leader after u will send the payment

team has 1650++ elo in season 2 in 3 vs 3 ranked team

how much i want for that team ? about 50 euro maybe a bit less ,payment in paysafecards im not accepting paypal couse of chargebacks etc

if u are interested send me pm here at forum or add me on skype :cniemen
Old 10/09/2012, 10:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is not so simple. You must win 5 games with the team to gain the platinum badge. If you can win 5 games in a platinum ranked team, why not start your own? sounds fishy.
Old 10/09/2012, 15:00   #3

u dont need to win 5 games

if the team has 1650 elo (platinium) and u join it u can lose 20 games in a row and u will still have platinium couse only highest elo matters

so if u dont know something pls dont talk about it

and i already have 2 platinium teams and 1 diamond

so as i wrote earlier i can sell 1 platinium team and new leader will be able to invite his friends or whoever he will only want

so pls read what i wrote and if u dont understand simple english dont post some useless ****

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BUY]LOOKING FOR DIAMOND TEAM ON EU-WEST !!!
10/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I WANT TO BUY DIAMOND TEAM ON EU-WEST Hello everyone i am looking for Diamond Team 1850+ on EU-WEST. Diamond Team can be 5v5 or 3v3 it is not problem. I can pay max.55 Dollars for it with Paypal. I can go with MM np or you can go first. Clearly what i want ; " You have training diamond team and you already have diamond on your soloQ elo. So that diamond team is not important for you i just want to buy that diamond account for 55 dollars" As i said im new on that forum because i open...
CPT1 Almost Platinium 14 Perms 40 Euros|CPT4 Platinium, 27 Perms 70 Euros (Full Info)
10/03/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 6 Replies
Well, Decided to Get Back In CA Sells After The Big Summer Sell( Sold 15 Accounts For Low Prices ) Was Good Trades, But just not in epvp. But This Week I Decided to come Back Into EPVP, With Brand New 2 Rare Account Sale, for low price, Full Info, I Prefer PSC Or NX Gifts( If The Sells Goes Good, Ill Add More 4 Platiniums, 1 Gold, and 1 Colonel., I Got Those Accounts From My 1 Brother and 1 Friend From Germany, If I See 10 TBM+ I Decrees the price in 5~10 Euros, And Maybe Give ID+Password...
LOOKING FOR 1850+ RANKED TEAM EU-WEST ( i can pay for that )
09/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
LOOKING FOR 1850+ RANKED TEAM EU-WEST ( i can pay for that ) IM PLATINUM PLAYER ON EU-WEST AND LOOKING FOR 1850+ RANKED TEAM. BECAUSE I WANNA GET DIAMOND REWARDS ; Diamond forum badge Diamond banner trim in summoner profile Diamond border on the game loading screen Diamond summoner icon for each queue in which you are Diamond tier
LOOKING FOR 1850+ RANKED TEAM EU-WEST ( i can pay for that )
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LOOKING FOR 1850+ RANKED TEAM EU-WEST ( i can pay for that ) IM PLATINUM PLAYER ON EU-WEST AND LOOKING FOR 1850+ RANKED TEAM. BECAUSE I WANNA GET DIAMOND REWARDS ; Diamond forum badge Diamond banner trim in summoner profile Diamond border on the game loading screen Diamond summoner icon for each queue in which you are Diamond tier
Selling Eu West Platinium Account
12/02/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3462/43173230.j pg http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/4232/34272306. jpg http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6885/72522962. jpg Lvl 30 Account on Eu West server. Has 52 champions with 10+ skins on it; 7k+ ip to spend on whatever you want; 4 Full rune pages for AD;AP;Jungler; Solo top and full rune page for Ryze; 1.9k PLATINIUM SOLO QUEUE.