Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LoL Account EU-west very cheap

Discussion on WTS LoL Account EU-west very cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LoL Account EU-west very cheap

Hey guys, I'd like to sell my LoL account. I'm level 30, with 2 full rune pages ( AD carry, Shyv and WW jungler and some tanky runes aswell).

Champions I own: Annie, Ashe, Brand, Caitlyn, Cho'gath, Fizz, Garen, Karthus, Kayle, Malphite (with white skin), Malzahar, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nidalee, Nunu, Rammus, Renekton, Shyvana, Sion, Udyr, Tryndamere, Vladimir, Volibear,twitch, riven, yorick and Warwick.

Price I'm looking for is 20$ or 30M D3 gold!

I'm selling the account because I don't like the game anymore and moved to D3 a while ago.. If you're interested reply here and I'll provide you screenshots etc..which I couldn't do because I still have to download trillions of patches!

bump
Old 10/10/2012, 05:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for cheap lvl 30 EU West Account
09/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, like the topic says im looking for a cheap lvl 30 EU West account. The account should have some champs 50-60 and 2 or 3 runepages. I offer max 20€ and only via PayPal! skype: hypeRR1337
WTS LoL EU west account(CHEAP)!
08/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, i wish to sell my account Its located on Eu west server, it has 900+ wins, 148x ELO It has 300 RP and 1500 IP. Champs: Bought today a Brand. http://i45.tinypic.com/2nitd8i.jpg Have some skins too: Nidalee, Tristana, Kayle, Ezreal( FROST EZREAL AND PULSFIRE Ezreal skin) and Vladimir legendary skin Runes: http://i47.tinypic.com/epylh.jpg
CHEAP EU WEST ACCOUNT LVL 30
11/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EU west Lvl 30 Champs: Akali (crimson Skin) Alistar(Unchained Skin) Amumu Annie Ashe
EU West Account LvL 30 VERY CHEAP
08/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I sell account 30 LvL all champions 29 skins I have 1000+ won 3 full rune page Very cheap
US NA/EU West Account LvL 30 VERY CHEAP
08/08/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I sell account 30 LvL all champions 29 skins I have 1000+ won 3 full rune page Very cheap