Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Buying] Pax Jax For Eu West ( Verified Paypal )

Discussion on [Buying] Pax Jax For Eu West ( Verified Paypal ) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Buying] Pax Jax For Eu West ( Verified Paypal )

I want to buy pax jax. It can be only for eu west. i dont need NE part.

Payment : 26 Dollars From verified paypal.

I can gladly go first trusted members. Like always ^^

Dont want psc from me scammers.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying]LoL Acc EU West, s1,s2 gold/platinum, Paypal[Buying]
12/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, Im buying League of legends account, EU west or nordic&east with free transfer I dont care about skins I just wonna account with good stats i prefer s1 plat or gold, also s2 paying with paypal Add me skype m1kla. or PM me
Buying Paysafecard for PayPal(Verified)
09/26/2012 - Trading - 6 Replies
Greetings. I wish to buy Paysafecard with Paypal. I am PayPal verified user. Kindly accepting all your offers
Buying D3 EU Key , Paying with Paypal [Verified]
08/04/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 8 Replies
I'm looking for a Diablo 3 Key , and paying with Paypal .. my Account is verified and we can use middleman for the trade , i can pay the fee's if it is necessary , you must have a proof of purchase so i know that you got it legal way , Contact me
Buying PLEX Wholesale - Verified PayPal Company
02/09/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I'm buying PLEX' for $7 per one, I'm looking for anyone who would be able to provide several of these on a weekly/monthly basis. I am a Verified PayPal Company for few years now. I would also appreciate discounts for long-term relations which can be negotiated. Please e-mail me [email protected] with your terms and offers. I will take the best offer. Only Valid & Safe Deals.