Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Elo Boosting [0 - 15xx] | 3o3 Team Boost!

Discussion on Cheap Elo Boosting [0 - 15xx] | 3o3 Team Boost! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap Elo Boosting [0 - 15xx] | 3o3 Team Boost!

SERVICE CLOSED!
Old 10/07/2012, 14:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scheint mir Freundlich und Professionell zu sein,

Ich teste ihn mal von 1360 auf 1470 Feedback werde ich danach geben.

lG
Old 10/07/2012, 14:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrus ELO View Post
Scheint mir Freundlich und Professionell zu sein,

Ich teste ihn mal von 1360 auf 1470 Feedback werde ich danach geben.

lG
Starte heute Abend! Danke das du es Probierst!

Bump

Bump

Tags
cheap, elo boost, high elo, league of legends, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
|QUICK&CHEAP| Elo Boost from a team!
12/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Wv3Qf.png Hello, as far as we have find out that we can boost Elo for cash, we have decided to do it via this page. We are a group of friends who want to get some cash from playing - that's all. Why we? Well, the the reason seeems very simple - we are cheap and fast.
SnoopDol Boost 0-2.2k & 3v3 Diamond Team Boost
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Greetings gamers! I assume you are viewing this because you are concerned with your current ELO and intend on having it improved. Rest assured; this can be done very easily and proficiently for low amount of cash, see below. I have been playing League of Legends for about 2.5 years now and am currently a diamond player on my main account and high 2000s on my smurf account (I will add you to my friends list on both accounts upon request). I personally do not intend on overpricing this...
WTS Elo Boosting EU WEST!!! A Cheap/fast way to boost your elo!!!
08/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Our webpage is: Index - Página web de eloboosting Welcome to ELO Boosting EU WEST. If you have landed here you may be looking for boost your ELO in League of Legends. We already know that it isn't an easy task to boost your elo by your own, and that's the main reason why we are here, we want to help you in your LoL career. We are experienced/semi-professional League of Legends and we're definitely going to help you through your LoL experience. We talk English and Spanish I'm...
Team PlatinumPlays cheap and safe elo boosting service
08/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Welcome to the Platinum Plays Elo Boosting Service! You can't get out of the Elo hell? You know you can play better but the trolls won't let you?? You need to fulfill a requeriment to join a team, or just want to show off with your Elo? No problem! Our team is really complex. All of them are trusted players above 2,200 Elo, on every single role available in the game. Because of this, we can accept all of your requests and execute it with speed and precision. Our services: - Elo...
cheap boost + gift FREE boost !!!!!
07/10/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
50,000 sp + gift FREE 3500 sb = 70 $ insted of 110 $ 17,500 sp + gift FREE 3500 sb = 30 $ 8,000 sp + gift FREE 1500 sb = 17 $ . OR 100,000 sp + 1500 sb = 130 $ . special free sp for the first 5 whom pm me . pm me ur needs . no scam . trusted = 100 % .