Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo-Push-Service to Diamond! Fast & Cheap!

Discussion on Elo-Push-Service to Diamond! Fast & Cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Elo-Push-Service to Diamond! Fast & Cheap!

WE AREN'T PUSHING ANYMORE!

Cheapest way to reach diamond rating!

About us:
We do offer a cheap and fast Elo Boosting Service to diamond/platin. At the moment we are some players from EU West LoL servers all with Tier 2 till Tier 5 Diamond Rating.

Why do you need to get diamond?
There are some special awards you'll receive from RIOT after this season by reaching a diamond rating:
  • Diamond forum badge.
  • War Hero Janna skin.
  • Diamond banner trim in summoner profile.
  • Diamond border on the game loading screen.
  • Diamond summoner icon for each queue in which you are Diamond tier.

Who do we push and how will we do it?
We will push anyone to diamond through 3vs3 premade ranked games.
We are creating new teams and play 5 wins on your account at that team to gain the rewards. To pretend customers from kicking each other we're taking the spot as a captain.
For further information contact me via skype.

You want to watch us pushing your Elo?
This matter won't be a problem! Just add your account from a smurf of yours and watch us playing.

How to pay and how much?
We prefer Paypal, but we do also accept Bank Transfer. It's 75€ for every single account for diamond and 50€ for platin.

You can contact we through skype for further information.

Günstigste Weg eine Diamant Wertung zu erreichen!

Über uns:
Wir bieten euch einen günstigen und schnellen Elo Boost Service zu Diamant/Platin Rating. Im Moment sind wir mehrere Spieler von dem LoL Server EU West, welche von Diamant Tier 2 bis Diamant Tier 5 Elomäßig reichen.

Wieso solltest du einen Diamant-Status erreichen?
RIOT gibt am Ende dieser Saison spezielle Awars für diejenigen, welche einen Diamant-Rang erreichen:
  • Ein diamantenes Forenabzeichen.
  • Kriegsheldin Janna als kostenloser Skin.
  • Einen diamantenen Rand um euer Banner im Beschwörerprofil.
  • Einen diamantenen Rand um euren Eintrag im Ladebild.
  • Ein diamantenes Beschwörersymbol für jede Warteschlange, in der ihr die Diamant-Klasse erreicht habt.

Wen pushen wir und wie machen wir das Ganze?
Wir befördern jeden auf die gewünschte Wertung. Dies bewerkstelligen wir durch 3vs3 Premade Ranked Spiele. Dort wird die Wertung auf Diamant/Platin hochgespielt werden.
Um die Rewards am Ende der Season zu erhalten, muss man 5 Wins mit dem jeweiligen Team haben, welche wir euch erspielen.
Um Kunden davon abzuhalten sich gegenseitig aus den Teams zu kicken, werden wir die Position des Captains einnehmen.
Für weitere Informationen dazu kontaktiert mich über Skype.

Du möchtest uns beim Elo-Pushen zuschaun?
Dies stellt kein Problem dar! Adde einfach einen Zweitaccount (Smurf) und schau uns beim spielen zu.

Wie läuft die Bezahlung ab und wie viel kostet es?
Wir bevorzugen Paypal, allerdings akzeptieren wir auch eine Zahlung per Banküberweisung. Je Account nehmen wir eine Vergütung von 75€ für Diamant und 50€ für Platin.

Zwecks Fragen und anderen Informationen könnt ihr mich über Skype erreichen.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/15/2012, 21:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Hi, those guys are realy trustworthy, 2,2k+ elo. I know 1 of them..... worth it to buy this then paying like 25-50€ per 100 elo from eloboosters or something...
Old 09/16/2012, 00:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First customer 3 free match for feedback & vouch ?
Old 09/16/2012, 00:56   #4

We play 3 matches on the accounts for "free" anyway. After the payment we do normally play the last 2 matches, who are needed to be ranked.
Old 09/16/2012, 01:33   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 206/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,002
Looking forward to play some 3v3 rankeds with him, looks very legit and also comes to join me on teamspeak. Will give you feedback when we are finished
Old 09/16/2012, 01:36   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trustworthy and nice people! At least in skype. Going to let my account get pushed.

btw will write you again for my brother ^^
Old 09/16/2012, 02:59   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 206/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,002
I played two 3v3 ranked games with them and they are legit! Professional players from mTw and they know how to carry a game. They won the games fast within 20 minutes and communicated via teamspeak 3 and skype. You can totally trust them.
I am looking forward to buy a platin team from them, will let you know when they are finished, Thanks guys !

greetings, Expe
Old 09/16/2012, 20:16   #8

Still available.
Old 09/17/2012, 05:43   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added to skype
Old 09/17/2012, 08:08   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you do NA?
Old 09/17/2012, 09:23   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hätte auch interesse meldet euch mal
Old 09/17/2012, 15:25   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordz23 View Post
Do you do NA?
Sorry, but the ping on NA is quite too high for us
Old 09/18/2012, 00:49   #13

Actually one of our customer tried to scamm another customer. He's the same guy that created .
Without me everyone in the ranked teams are customers! Don't let yourself get scammed by them!
Old 09/18/2012, 04:41   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

An overall nice guy, sadly he could not carry me in Solo Que due to lack of his time and busy with competetions. Lost around 35 elo which is around 3 games though we're working it out he said he'll give me the games back and he is even looking for another booster for me. I will keep you guys posted on the progress

Ps. This is around the 1600 elo EUNE
Old 09/18/2012, 12:54   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added!