Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB NA account 60-70 champs, some skins,runes

Discussion on WTB NA account 60-70 champs, some skins,runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
WTB NA account 60-70 champs, some skins,runes

Paying 20$ through paypal, blood lord vladimir is preferred, also magic pen / ap runes would be preferred.
Old 09/12/2012, 07:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksauce View Post
Paying 20$ through paypal, blood lord vladimir is preferred, also magic pen / ap runes would be preferred.
Hey I have an NA account with 9 runepages, total of 62 champions and pretty much every rune you'll need. 1371 elo, about 20 skins including bloodlord vladimir

I want to trade it for an EUW account. Doesn't matter what elo it is or skins but i would like a lot of champions.

add me on skype 'aliarid'

greetz
Old 09/12/2012, 13:19   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
Accepted your offer. I have an account that should be to your liking.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] EUW - Account Lv. 30 - over 130 skins - all champs - all runes.
09/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I want to sell my League of Legends account today. It's a real rare account without the elo :3 __ At the moment this account has an elo round about ~ 1400, there are 100 champions on it with 136 skins, here is a list of all champions including their skins.
[WTS] EUW - Account Lv. 30 - over 130 skins - all champs - all runes.
08/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I want to sell my League of Legends account today. It's a real rare account. __ At the moment this account has an elo round about ~ 1300, there are 102 champions on it with 145 skins, here is the ebay url. click meh! :D
Gold elo account with lot of skins and 87 champs many runes too
07/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hello guys, im selling this lol account for cheap price since don't have enough time to play on both of my accounts, i am the real and original owner of this account so it goes to the buyer with e-mail address if he wants i also going to give you access to riot support site ( i used it only once to get back RP's when i was wrong and just bought a champion by rp instead of ip ) the account has pulsefire ezreal theme, and 11 of runepages also a quite lot runes, and 2 days ip boost left to...
WTS League account, many champs and runes and skins
11/19/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Level 30 account. Solo queue ELO is 1486, I can get it to gold before selling if that matters to you. Champs included (72 total): Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Cho'Gath, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fizz, Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Kassadin, Kayle, Kennen, Kog'Maw, Lee Sin, Leona, Lux, Malphite, Malzahar, Master Yi, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna, Poppy, Rammus, Renekton,...
LVL 30 EU ACCOUNT 49 Champs + Skins + Runes
07/15/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im selling my LVL 30 EU Account Screens : now with 6700EP! Champions Rune Zeichen Rune Siegel Rune Glyphen Rune Essezen 3 Skins - Warwick (weiß) Kennen (rot) Malphite (weiß)