Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Black Alistar Skin NA

Discussion on WTB Black Alistar Skin NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Black Alistar Skin NA

Looking to buy a black alistar skin code for NA as stated in title. Only willing to go through ebay. Thanks!
Old 09/09/2012, 03:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have 1 .. but not on ebay cuz i have no ebay account we can use MM ? for a trade?
Old 09/09/2012, 12:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

black alistar wasn't a skin code ... dont trust these guys
Old 09/10/2012, 02:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodplusultra View Post
black alistar wasn't a skin code ... dont trust these guys
I'm pretty sure it was because they have been sold before, but maybe not.

Tags
alistar, black, black alistar

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!]
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb200912152108 45/leagueoflegends/images/archive/9/93/20100202203 917!Alistar_BlackSkin.jpg Hey i ve received my code for Black Alistar a So Rare and so Cool skin so if you play Alistar you can enjoy it So i am willing to sell this code for the hightest bid (Note:this skin was given to those who had pre ordered the collector edition of the game so its not available anymore (Pre order ended like in jan 2010) YouTube - ‪League of Legends - Alistar...
[WtB] Black Alistar Skin
01/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, i searched everything i know to find a Black Alistar Skin, but there seems to be noone for sale anymore. So now u are my last hope, if anyone of u got an Black Alistar Skin for sale, i would really love to buy it. Just say the price! so far.
Selling Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!]
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have 1 skin and its only for EU.So if you are playing on NA you cant use that code.I ll give Black Alistar code and Pre-Order e-mail to active Black Alistar. Skype : asonkurt1 payment : paypal only. Note:this skin was given to those who had pre ordered the collector edition of the game so its not available anymore (Pre order ended like in jan 2010) Thank you.
[WTB] US black alistar skin
06/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
If you have an account with black alistar skins, Don't care about other things please contact me on skype: daisuka777
[WTB] US black alistar skin
06/17/2012 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
i want to buy black alistar skin code or account of US Don't care about other things