Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 60 skin 11 rune page EU WEST ACC

Discussion on WTS 60 skin 11 rune page EU WEST ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 60 skin 11 rune page EU WEST ACC

as topic title say im selling acc to league of legends game :

acc have: 1317 elo atm
60+champs
60++ skins 2 legendary if im not wrong
season 1 gold elo!!
11 rune pages and almost every possible rune bought
acc has never been banned or suspended
good reputation

for the account i want about 50 euro paysafecard and i accept only paysafecards as a payment

i will not give account information first without gettign payment.

im perfectly fine with using MIDDLEMAN which is trusted here at epvp
i will always ask middleman to pm me at the forum to confirm its really him

this is my smurf acc which wasnt played for last 2 months so im not sure how many rp and ip is there ,can login on it and check if u will be interested

if u are interested in the acc and price is fine for u contact me skype :cniemen
or send me pm at the forum with ur skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Account EU West lvl 30 97 champions 42 skin 16 rune page
05/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm selling account on EU West : Account informations : Over 42 skins. Also I've 16 rune pages and quite good number of different rune. 1467 elo ( highest rating 1681 ). 143 ip boost x4 ( currently I've26 264 pi )
WTS LoL EU West Account 89/89 Champs 105 Skin 10 rune page
02/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey im selling this Legendary account with 105 skins, it has alot of Limited editition skin that i can show u on teamviewer. Also i have 10 page of runes with all the runes u need for: Ad Carry Ad Ap Support Jungler Tanky
EU WEST ACCOUNT - 53 SKINS - 11 Rune Page with Rune Set - NOT OWNED 11 CHAMP
01/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers ;) I'm selling League of Legends Europe-West Account with Rare Skins,Many Skins,Champions,Runes... I have 53 Skins include Rare-Limited Skins. I don't have only 11 Champions. I have 5, Tier 3 Mark Sets.6 Seals Tier 3 Sets,6 Glyphs Tier 3 Sets,7 Quintessince Sets. Everysets have 9 runes. 9x5 + 9x6 + 9x6 + 9x7 Runes with 11 Rune Pages.
WTB LoL EU West Account 89/89 Champs 105 Skin 10 rune page
12/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey im selling this Legendary account with 105 skins, it has alot of Limited editition skin that i can show u on teamviewer. Also i have 10 page of runes with all the runes u need for: Ad Carry Ad Ap Support Jungler Tanky