Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL ELO BOOST SERVICE EUROPE

Discussion on LoL ELO BOOST SERVICE EUROPE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL ELO BOOST SERVICE EUROPE

as topic title say im willing to boost accounts on europe servers of league of legends

few words about me im able to communicate in english so i hope there wont be any problems in communications beetwen me and my customers

im 1900-2000 elo player , season 1 ended at 2k elo right now im being up from 1900 to 2000 elo

where can i boost u? as for now i will boost only from 0 -1600 elo !

why only to 1600? couse till that i can carry games pretty easy solo ,so i dont have to waste alot of my time at higher elo due to lack of team communication at that low elo i cna just carry games by myself

whats the price of boosting? THE PRICE WILL BE INDIVIDUAL for every of my customer!!

why? couse 1 account might have all champs /runes and want to get boosted from 1000 elo to 1200 and another might get 0 champs 0 runes and want to get boosted from 1500-1600 elo

we will discuss the price before i start to boosting the elo for u, if u will be fine with my price we will have a deal

how to contact me ? my skype is : cniemen
u can also just send me personal message at forum so i will respond u as soon as possible

can i duo queue with my customers? most likely yes if u will provide me similar elo to ur acc so i can duo with u ,of course price will be a bit higher couse of harder boosting

payment options ?

paypal and paysafecards (preferable!!!)

of course i can add my customers ingame to show that im 1900 elo at europe west thats not a problem ,i just dont wanna show my nick here to dont get banned from riot

if u are interested feel free to add me on skype or just message me at forum

p.s as all of u know soon the season 2 will be ending and riot will give rewards same as in season 1 for being gold baged silver baged and bronze baged

so u might get free skins ,champs for being gold bage after being boosted by me!
Old 08/29/2012, 15:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would buy it. Add me in Skype -> papa4kinder
Old 08/29/2012, 18:53   #3

added u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NA/EUW ELO boost service wit 2400/2100 duo service.
11/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello fellow League players, me and a couple of my friends have been doing ELO boost service for a while. One of them is a pro player who's ELO was 2450+ but now is 2200, couple of other players are 2100. Me and my friends can prove what we say, we are by adding you in-game if needed. We will require you not to play ANY rank while we are boosting the accounts and to add your own account on a smurf due to the fact you might sign us off on accident. The way payment works is half when we...
NA/EUW ELO boost service wit 2400/2100 duo service.
11/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello fellow League players, me and a couple of my friends have been doing ELO boost service for a while. One of them is a pro player who's ELO was 2450+ but now is 2200, couple of other players are 2100. Me and my friends can prove what we say, we are by adding you in-game if needed. We will require you not to play ANY rank while we are boosting the accounts and to add your own account on a smurf due to the fact you might sign us off on accident. The way payment works is half when we...
BOOST ELO EUROPE/NA from 2k PLAYER
05/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 79 Replies
Hello Few words about me im an 2k elo player from europe<my elo goes from 2000-2100 up and down> Since i have plenty of free time lately i decided i can do some elo jobs for a payment.The elo jobs cna be done on every server but i really prefer europe since the ping is way less and its more playable than north america ,but still if its america u can feel free to call me and ask for details. PRICES FOR ELO BOOSTING: 0-1400 =15 euro per 100ELO 1400-1700=20 EURO PER 100 elo
Boost Accounts on Europe (German)
04/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Community :) Ich hab mehrere Accounts auf EU-West und ein relativ gutes max. Elo (~1700) Ich möchte euch anbieten, aus der Elo-Hell herauszukommen indem ich auf euren Accounts ranke. Ich habe auf meinem Account nahezu immer meine Lane gewonnen, daher denke ich ich kann in einer lower Elo relativ sicher gewinnen =). Ich habe ehrlich gesagt keine Ahnung, wieviel man ca. für 100 Elo zahlt, aber ich glaube darüber kann man auch privat reden und muss es nicht Public machen. Bevor ihr...