Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuW lvl 30 with 76 champs

Discussion on EuW lvl 30 with 76 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EuW lvl 30 with 76 champs

Hey! Im now selling my LoL account, as the title says i got 76 champs, got a few skins.

Golden Alistar
Freljord Ashe
Spooky Gangplank
Judgement Kayle
Traditional Lee sin
Shamrock Malphite
Void Nocturne

Got 3 Rune pages
1 with 9 Arp Marks 9 Magic resist 9 armor and 3 arp on the quint
1 with 9 Magic pen 9 armor 9 ap and 3 magic pen quint
the third one is empty

Got 3.6k IP and 98 RP atm

PM me or add me on skype (limec95)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS LoL Account on EUWEST (viele Champs, Skins!/ many Champs and Skins)
08/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
THE ACCOUNT IS EU WEST: German: Hey! Ich verkaufe hier meinen LoL Account. Aktuell besitzt er leider nur eine Elo von ca. 1250, seine Top Elo ist ~ 1520! Normale Wins hat er ca 600. Er besitzt alle Champs außer : Rengar, Zyra, Jayce, Draven, Darius, Varus, Hecarim, Lulu, Ziggs
[S] EU WEST 100 Champs / 42 Champs with Skin
07/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Verkaufe wie schon der Titel sagt: League of Legends Account mit: 100 Champs Für 42 Champs Skins (Manche champs haben sogar mehrere! siehe Liste) SKIN LISTE: Akali - Stechende Akali Alistar - Entfesselter Alistar Amumu - Emumu
Verkaufe/Sell 2xEu-West Accounts [74 Champs/64 Skins] [29 champs/1 Skin]
05/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe hier meinen und den Account meines Bruders, die beide auf dem Eu-West Server sind. kurzer Überblick: 1. Account: *74 Champions *64 Skins ( fast jeder Champion hat 1 Skin, manche auch 2) *Full Rune Spec (AD-Carry, AP, Jungle(Tank), Supp)
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.
WTS lvl 17 account 31 champs (but got alot of the new champs)
04/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Well i got a lvl 17 account Nothing spectacular, i own 31 champions Like Jarvan IV, Nocturne ( frozen nocture skin), Brand (including apocalyptic skin) LeBlanc (both skins), Lee Sin. And others As said, got 31 champions in total, plus many of the newer, and some skins