Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Elo Boosting EU WEST!!! A Cheap/fast way to boost your elo!!!

Discussion on WTS Elo Boosting EU WEST!!! A Cheap/fast way to boost your elo!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Elo Boosting EU WEST!!! A Cheap/fast way to boost your elo!!!

Our webpage is:

Welcome to ELO Boosting EU WEST. If you have landed here you may be looking for boost your ELO in League of Legends. We already know that it isn't an easy task to boost your elo by your own, and that's the main reason why we are here, we want to help you in your LoL career.

We are experienced/semi-professional League of Legends and we're definitely going to help you through your LoL experience. We talk English and Spanish

I'm interested - How can I contact you?

There are two possibilities to ease the communication between ELO Boosting and you. You can choose the most easy one for, i'ts always your decision!

Email:

How does the ELO Boosting works? It is safe?

First of all, you will need to contact us to prove that you are interested in our services, you can do it through skype or email. Both ways will be the same for us, we don't care if you're contacting through skype or email.
After that, you will need to make an advanced payment. We will tell you how much time it will take since we start the boosting.
Don't worry about the "advanced payment" part. You can pay every 100 elo to make it more safety to you. We will be in contact with you all the time. Feel free to ask whatever you want before making the payment.
To prove ourselves, we will be boosting at least 60 elo per day, but is usually way more, between 100-200 ELO per day. All this depend of the time we will have that exact day.
You can choose if you're going to give us your account details, or if you prefer to boost your ELO through our DUO-QUEUE system (which its maybe even more safe for you than giving us your account details)
As always, our clients are priority. You will be able to see how the boost is going through the League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net website. (Enter your summoner name and click on match history to see what's going on on your account)
You will be able to add yourself as a friend into another account to spectate us while we boost your account, and you can ask us for some advices, tips... whatever you want!

What are the prices for the ELO boosting service?

xxxx - 1200 >> 15€ for every 100 elo
1200 - 1400 >> 20€/100 elo
1400 - 1600 >> 25€/100 elo
1600 - 1800 >> 30€/100 elo
1800 - 1900 >> 40€/100 elo
Payment options:

PAYPAL!
Payments only available through paypal by now! It's also the most secure option in terms of payments. You can claim your money if you're not satisfied with our services.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2012, 01:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
discount for 1st customer?
Old 08/28/2012, 15:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Hello,
Would you mind doing 1 or 2 free duoQ with me to proove you're legit ?
Then, I could vouch for you with a positive feedback