Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H] ANY STEAM GAME [W] PAX JAX NA

Discussion on [H] ANY STEAM GAME [W] PAX JAX NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[H] ANY STEAM GAME [W] PAX JAX NA

Hello everyone, as you may see Im a new account. I come from the LolCodeTrade subreddit as a confirmed trader and wanted to start trading here. Title says it all. I have many confirmed trades in the subreddit where I come from, so heres the deal: I will go first and send you the game you want. After it Ill receive your code. As simple as that. Leave a comment with your Skype, or **** like that.

I know about scammers, dont think Im ******* new to this ****, so please dont waste your time and mine. I repeat, since its a rule for every forum here, if you are new, either you go first or you gtfo, and yes, Im willing to go first, but dont think I will trade with whatever idiot posts here, I know how to investigate retarded scammers.