Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Fullmetal Rammus

Discussion on [S] Fullmetal Rammus within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Fullmetal Rammus

Hi i offer 6 times Fullmetal Rammus. I accept Paysafe or paypal
Add me at Skype: maymun_

/push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Rammus+ Fullmetal-Rammus Skin
08/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I'm selling the code for the Champion Rammus and the Fullmetal-Rammus Skin. If u already own Rammus its only for the Fullmetal-Rammus Skin. PM me or write in this thread what you offer me for this Champion and Skin. Greets
Selling Rammus with Fullmetal-Rammus & Gamescom Ticket number
08/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm selling a card for Rammus+Fullmetal Skin and my gamescom ticket number to get Graves&Rammus with the new skins. Rammus Card for 5 Eur. Gamescom Ticket for 10 Eur. Payment only via Paypal.
Tausche Rammus+Fullmetal Rammus gegen Graves+Riot Graves !
08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Tausche Rammus+Fullmetal Rammus gegen Graves+Riot Graves ! Bei Interesse per PN melden
Verkaufe/sell Fullmetal Rammus Skin + Rammus GAMESCOM CODE
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
War heute bei der Gamescom und hab mir einen feinen Code gesichert :) League of Legends Fullmetal Rammus Skin: 1x vorhanden ( gebt diesen Skin bei League of Legends ein und erhaltet den brandneuen Skin Fullmetal Rammus und den Champion Rammus gratis dazu) Suche PSC oder egold. bei intresse melden. mfg aznproud