Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS RIOT GRAVES AND FM RAMMUS SKIN CODES

Discussion on WTS RIOT GRAVES AND FM RAMMUS SKIN CODES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS RIOT GRAVES AND FM RAMMUS SKIN CODES

Hey guys, so im selling riot graves and fm rammus skin codes fresh from gamescom, got plenty of them (atm waiting on hotel with my mate for day 2 matches) pm me on skype, offer with your price, cause i got these codes for free.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Riot Gamescom Rammus und Graves Skin zu verkaufen!
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hallo meine Freunde ich biete euch heute die 2 Skins die nur bei der Gamescom zu erhalten sind an. Wenn ihr Graves oder Rammus nicht besitzt ist das kein Problem den kriegt ihr dann nämlich geschenkt :) ich kann bei dem Trading gerne per Kamera den Skin via Skype Cam Chat zeigen oder habe auch kein problem mit einem vernünftigen Middle Man. Zur Zeit besitze ich noch 3 Graves und 3 Rammus Skins. bei fragen oder kauf. Skype:thesurrender1 SK:10euro Paysafecard, 400 e*gold,10euro paypal
SELL 2 LOL ACC /w riot graves,riot k-9 nasus,full metal rammus
08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell my eu west account so here is the info : It has free transfer to the East server if its something you need -lvl 30 Eu West account with 3 rune pages for AD , AP , OFFTANK(ad & hp) ... i have 64 champions and about 200 IP left and 1900 RP LEFT elo is kinda low around 900 Skins : stinger akali unchained alistar infiltrator irelia
WTB FM Rammus and Riot Graves
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'll buy one of either or both. Pm me.
Selling skins codes for RIOT Graves / Full Metal Rammus
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, My friend just got some codes in germany and he borrow these to me since hes playing dota already.. Got 3 Riot Graves, and 2 Full Metal Rammus. Each code is 5€ Paypal or Psc Skype : arathov
RIOT GRAVES & FM RAMMUS 10€ EACH.
08/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
So, im here at gamescom and have 3 riot graves and 1 full metal rammus... Im using my cellphone to post this thread so i might take a while to answer. pm me for infos.