Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 1887 elo NA account. Fully decked out, 100 champs, 15k IP, lots of skins.

Discussion on Selling 1887 elo NA account. Fully decked out, 100 champs, 15k IP, lots of skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 1887 elo NA account. Fully decked out, 100 champs, 15k IP, lots of skins.

Hello, I am selling a 1887 account on NA server.

The contents of this account include:

Riot points: 118 RP

Influence points: 15121 IP

Champions owned: 100

Skins: There are quite a few legendaries, legacies, unobtainables, unavailables, and normal skins. There is probably around 40-50+ skins or so in total.

Runes: Everyone rune - 17 rune pages.

I am looking for payment through paypal only. Add me on skype if you wish - skype id is: beeerjdwl

You will go first, since I will show everything you wish, and even give you my phone number, etc. to show that I am real. Even give you access to my steam account where there is around 1k hours or so of me gaming, so you know I will not be going anywhere.

No C/O: right now, kind of looking to quick sale for the right price.

Also to prevent chargebacks - you will do it as a gift and in the message "I will not chargeback under any circumstance"

Also buyout is 100$ instantly, I will let you teamview or screen share through skype to view the account.

Bump -> Beware of "steve ching" adding you on skype, tried for an hour to scam my account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
- Selling EUW Account - All champs - Lots of skins - Cheap -
05/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will not name it all here. I'll give you a low down: All champs minus Karma sona and morde Unchainted ali longhorn ali prom king amumu Bloodmoon akali
Selling NA Account 1423 Silver lots of skins and champs
03/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to possibly sell my account, not really sure what it’s worth so ill just put it up here and you can make offers. I have lots of champions and skins and ill start by listing my stats. Current ELO 1423 Solo Q Top rating 1515 I am silver boxed. Solo Q stats are 258-250 W/L 3331/3131/3896 K/D/A = 5.9 / 5.6 / 6.8 Nothing special I know but im going to tell you it, im thinking whoever is interested in this account will want the champs and skins more than anything. Normal Games...
Selling: Lv30 LoL account, lots of skins/champs/runes
02/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I am looking to sell my League of Legends (North American) account. I have been playing it since shortly after it's official release, so I've wracked up a lot of champions, boosts, wins, skins and runes. I had been working on this account for at least two years, probably longer, but I've lost track of time. I no longer have interest in the game, so I'm looking to sell. Below I've listed all the stats of my account, along with all runes, skins, etc. I have not decided on a...
Selling LoL Account - All Champs, LOTS of skins and runes
12/15/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 30 NA Account - 1400+ Solo Queue - All Champions (including Ahri). - 3582 IP + incoming Dodge Runes refund. - Skins: o Stinger Akali, Crimson Akali o Unchained Alistar o Re-Gifted Amumu o Red Riding Annie o Queen Ashe
[Selling]League of legends LVL 29 US account( lots of champs and skins )
05/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Because I gave up playing LoL and I'm heading back to LotRO and Cabal, I'm selling my account. Here's a list of all the champs and skins I posses: Akali : Nurse Akali Skin. Alistar: Matador Alistar Skin Anivia : Noxus Anivia Skin. Ashe: Queen Ashe Skin. Blitzcrank : Boom Boom Blitzcrank Skin. Caitlyn: Sheriff Caitlyn Skin. Cassiopeia:Siren Cassiopeia Skin.