Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Selling 5lvl 1.5rp smurf!

Discussion on [EUW] Selling 5lvl 1.5rp smurf! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Selling 5lvl 1.5rp smurf!

Hello people! Today im selling my EUW smurf acc whit 1.5k rp for 5 euros. It has like 1k ip and 1.5k rp. If you interested pm me.
Old 08/13/2012, 19:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
How it got the 1500 RP or its 1475 RP ?

It was done with refs? why you do refs to an lvl 5 account? lol
Is there any particular reason you go around flaming threads with useless nonsense? Attempting to raise your post count?
Old 08/13/2012, 19:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksauce View Post
Is there any particular reason you go around flaming threads with useless nonsense? Attempting to raise your post count?
Flamming? this is a forum, forums people post making questions.

But unfortunately there is a lot of scammers on this forum, thats why i make so many questions.

Do you have problems because i gave you some free bumps for your overpriced service?

Funny that for D3 you have a very cheap price for 1-60 just 20€ and for lol 1-30 its 200$.

But i will explain you why i asked if this was made with referals, after 1 month the account could get banned because of refs and lost the 1.5k rp, its not much however.
Old 08/13/2012, 19:57   #4

Quote:
How it got the 1500 RP or its 1475 RP ?

It was done with refs? why you do refs to an lvl 5 account? lol
The ammount of rp is: 1548
Purchased only by mobile phone in Lithuania.
Old 08/13/2012, 20:06   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Flamming? this is a forum, forums people post making questions.

But unfortunately there is a lot of scammers on this forum, thats why i make so many questions.

Do you have problems because i gave you some free bumps for your overpriced service?

Funny that for D3 you have a very cheap price for 1-60 just 20€ and for lol 1-30 its 200$.

But i will explain you why i asked if this was made with referals, after 1 month the account could get banned because of refs and lost the 1.5k rp, its not much however.
You've been insulting my knowledge of business, but you can't even figure out a few simple logistics involved with trading? Lol. And also it's a forum, but this is the trading section, and if you read the rules, you'll notice that unless you're interested in what the trader has to offer, you shouldn't be posting useless things in their thread, especially if you're denouncing their business aswell...
Old 08/13/2012, 21:21   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by benderis View Post
The ammount of rp is: 1548
Purchased only by mobile phone in Lithuania.
than you for the info, seams legit then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksauce View Post
You've been insulting my knowledge of business, but you can't even figure out a few simple logistics involved with trading? Lol. And also it's a forum, but this is the trading section, and if you read the rules, you'll notice that unless you're interested in what the trader has to offer, you shouldn't be posting useless things in their thread, especially if you're denouncing their business aswell...
Sorry the offtopic but just to finish this converstation:

So you are telling, if you are scamming people i should not say nothing, just let you scamm people?

As possible buyer I wished to know details about your offer like what XP/IP i was buying for .50 cents, but you were not able to answer me (you said the normal).

Then as a possibe buyer I said to you, you overcharging a lot (200$) when I can buy a account with much less money with much more things.

But you speak about rules of forum lol. keep the good work, gl with the business.
Old 08/14/2012, 11:57   #7

bump need 5 euros...